Reviews for DBZ: A Warrior's Path
Random chapter 36 . 8/15
You keep making gohan look so weak, why?
Random chapter 11 . 8/15
Gohan, you'really a huge dissapointment, because everyone is stronger than you!
Great you're really good
Chrisfragger chapter 17 . 4/7
Just a little side-note the Original unnamed namek that came to earth arrived MUCH earlier then 100 years ago... a few centuries probably.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 4/6
You know what I always wondered... Why didn't they just wish the Saiyans ships be destroyed? If that happened mid flight then the vacuum of space would deal with the Saiyans.
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I had thought you would keep tien alive so he could go to his home planet before they go to namek and have a chapter or two about that and get some training in there you know but its your story do what you want pm me if you want to talk on this topic and possible others
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
U should have each movie in between timelines you see fit good story so far
LightningFireZC chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
Ok i read the top shout outs and yeah you said gohans attack should have been 22'000 that makes more sense
LightningFireZC chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
So Gohan maxed out pissed Masenko is 13'000 and nappa is 15'000 and vegeta had to push his power to 23'000 to knock it away see that makes no sense man you should have re-wrote that part
johngr chapter 26 . 1/3/2015
I think

Full Power Nail Transformed Zarbon Nail Zarbon Dodoria.

or FP Nail is - than Zarbon Transformed?
Axcel chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
I hope Gohan doesn't go find them unlike canon. That way he can keep his tail when it grows back during the fight. Dunno if it was because he was in the fight or not, though. The wiki says a saiyan's tail grows back when their life is in peril, but canon obviously contradicts that given that it never grows back for them even when they are an inch from death. Which is stupid.
Axcel chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I've been thinking about the saiyans and humans and their similarities and differences. Humans seem to be less violent (well...less vicious anyway and less easily set off, somewhat) than saiyans and have a lower appetite due to possessing a slower metabolism rate. However, just like saiyans, humans in DBZ seem to have no limit to how strong they can become. It simply happens a bit slower for the same amount of work (likely due to metabolism rate) and humans don't get nearly as large a boost from healing after serious injury. Humans seem to increase power at a steadily growing rate while saiyans seem to increase their power in chunks. Gohan seems to do both and to a greater degree than either humans or saiyans.
Axcel chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I have to admit, you using the Japanese names of techniques is kind of annoying since I've only watched the dubbed version. It's a pretty good dub, after all. Now that I think about it, most DBZ fics use the techniques' English names. I guess the dub must be more popular than most anime dubs.
Slicerness chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Good god, what the hell just happened? You may as well just call this the Bullshit Worf chapter. Chichi gets oneshotted, Gohan becomes a bitch and for some reason isn't training with Piccolo for some reason-

Aaand I just read the AN. This chapter was utterly pointless and I have no idea why you wasted time on it.
Leaning Leon chapter 35 . 4/4/2014