Reviews for DBZ: A Warrior's Path
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 9 . 3/10
I had thought you would keep tien alive so he could go to his home planet before they go to namek and have a chapter or two about that and get some training in there you know but its your story do what you want pm me if you want to talk on this topic and possible others
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 6 . 3/7
U should have each movie in between timelines you see fit good story so far
LightningFireZC chapter 14 . 1/19
Ok i read the top shout outs and yeah you said gohans attack should have been 22'000 that makes more sense
LightningFireZC chapter 13 . 1/19
So Gohan maxed out pissed Masenko is 13'000 and nappa is 15'000 and vegeta had to push his power to 23'000 to knock it away see that makes no sense man you should have re-wrote that part
avanzi chapter 26 . 1/3
I think

Full Power Nail Transformed Zarbon Nail Zarbon Dodoria.

or FP Nail is - than Zarbon Transformed?
Axcel chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
I hope Gohan doesn't go find them unlike canon. That way he can keep his tail when it grows back during the fight. Dunno if it was because he was in the fight or not, though. The wiki says a saiyan's tail grows back when their life is in peril, but canon obviously contradicts that given that it never grows back for them even when they are an inch from death. Which is stupid.
Axcel chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I've been thinking about the saiyans and humans and their similarities and differences. Humans seem to be less violent (well...less vicious anyway and less easily set off, somewhat) than saiyans and have a lower appetite due to possessing a slower metabolism rate. However, just like saiyans, humans in DBZ seem to have no limit to how strong they can become. It simply happens a bit slower for the same amount of work (likely due to metabolism rate) and humans don't get nearly as large a boost from healing after serious injury. Humans seem to increase power at a steadily growing rate while saiyans seem to increase their power in chunks. Gohan seems to do both and to a greater degree than either humans or saiyans.
Axcel chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I have to admit, you using the Japanese names of techniques is kind of annoying since I've only watched the dubbed version. It's a pretty good dub, after all. Now that I think about it, most DBZ fics use the techniques' English names. I guess the dub must be more popular than most anime dubs.
Slicerness chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Good god, what the hell just happened? You may as well just call this the Bullshit Worf chapter. Chichi gets oneshotted, Gohan becomes a bitch and for some reason isn't training with Piccolo for some reason-

Aaand I just read the AN. This chapter was utterly pointless and I have no idea why you wasted time on it.
Leaning Leon chapter 35 . 4/4/2014
Why did you rewrite it?
Leaning Leon chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
This is a good saga, although you shouldn't refer to Goku as the WMAT champion so much.
Tepheris chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
King Kai deserved to have his TV blown up if none of the 4 Z-Warriors who came to train have increased their power level by a SINGLE FRIGGIN POINT IN TWO WHOLE BLOODY MONTHS! Seriously King Kai, what the HFIL are you thinking, waiting that long to start training them? You give the guy a 17500% increase in Power Level and he's still not good for anything besides training Goku.
Tepheris chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
I don't know about how things are in your culture, but when I read that a character shakes their head, I think of it as them giving a 'no'. Yet in your story it seems that whenever a character shakes their head, they would mean 'yes'.

"Krillin gulped and shook his head; the finality in the statement was not to be questioned."

I would put 'Krillin gulped and nodded his head' instead of 'shook his head'. You've made this mistake in previous chapters, and I don't remember which ones.
Tepheris chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Wait a dang minute, you mean that of the three Z fighters who went to recieve training from King Kai, not one of them increases in power level by so much as one point by the time they reached King Kai's planet? Really? I know that they were much stronger than Goku so they wouldn't get as much of a boost, but to get none?
Tepheris chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
Some spelling/use of a wrong word/sentences that don't make sense to me.

"Those senzu beans are always amazing, it never ceases to amaze me how well they work my body."

I don't think of Senzu beans as working one's body. You could have said 'how well they work' or how well they work to heal my body', but what you have written makes Senzu beans sound more like a workout program than a powerful healing agent.

"But unlike your usual invasions this one is not for profit, were simply seeking your only resource; the Dragonballs."

The Namekians don't invade, you want 'our' instead of 'your'.

"The Namekian soared high into the sky, before his body was incarnated by several blasts, courtesy of Dodoria."

Unless Dodoria somehow has the ability to give life with his energy blasts, the word you want is 'incinerated' instead of 'incarnated'. This seems to be a common mistake you make, watch out for it.

"You Namekian's are truly fools if you believe Dodoria is dead. He has a power level 0f 150,000"

Why you have (zero)f instead of 'of', I have no clue.

How Dodoria got roughly six times stronger than in canon, I don't know. I will expect an explanation later. Just making the villains stronger in order to keep the heros from curb-stomping the bad guys isn't good enough in my book. Power levels easily get out of hand, if you're going to just make EVERYONE more powerful, you would have done better not to do increased ANYONE'S power level.