Reviews for Little Things
Lady Gina Ichimaru 1995 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Cute!
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ahaha, I had to laugh so hard! Seto's "gifts" are just priceless! :,D Poor little Yuugi.
Very cute story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
jsalff;d j I AM CRY
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Adorable.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Really good job and aww, Seto did something nice (without using money... hopefully XD) for once at the end, that's good ). I love your profile pic though, Japan is awesome 3
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awww, that was cute. It made me smile.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
awww how sweet! i love it! :) its too cute! lol
Sweet Dreamscape chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Tee hee ) So cute. I'm not a fan of Yaoi, but this was so mild and fluffy that I enjoyed reading it. Great job!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome!
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww! Adorable! Love it.
Miffness chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I admit that this story was rather short and I would have liked to see more differnt scenes, but oh god this is so cute, you have the joy of being the first Authers of a SetoXXYugi that I have ever read! So yeah, great stroy and I'm just heading off to read more storys form you, hopeful newer ons, that you are still updating XD.
Talentless Freak chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hehehe... Very nice.
KravenV chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aww,that was cute and adorable! i really liked this little fic!;)
Unique Art chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very sweet and IC. I really like the concept of it all, and it flowed well. Great job and good luck!
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very cute.

Yes, and the little things do matter because they take more thought. Anyone can do the big stuff, because money has so much power.

PS I don't know if you've watched Prince of Tennis of not, but Seto reminds me of Atobe. "Ore-sama can do anything and everything." XD

Great job~~