Reviews for How's The Pressure?
bellatwinsfan56 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
That was a awesome story!can u please make another story of john morrison and jeff hardy?
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I love, love, love this pairing and I definitely think that there should be more written about them!

I adored this story!
Infection13 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Loooooove this ficcy so much and this pairing is just screaming sex!

Great job XD.
MagicallyMalicious chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Because I am extremely lazy this will be my review for both chapter... Too Fucking cute XD!
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
This is so cute!

I've never read a John Morrison/Jeff Hardy before bute i can see why it's a good pairing...they are both amazingly sexy!

LOve Natsuki Lee
SoulSoother59 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
That was fantastic. Jeff's really sneaky, getting John to 'help' him. Of course he knew all the while JoMo couldn't resist him. I mean who could resist a taste of the enigma?

Loved it

I'll read any stories you write, no matter!
slashdlite chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Short but very sweet! I totally enjoy reading this!

John is a tender lover but Jeff likes a little pain in their lovemaking. Dear Jeff, always an extremist! (hehe)

Great story!

Request? Yay! I want the other John, that is, Cena and Jeff.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
aw that was so cute i just had to let out a squeal! Jeff/John/Matt now that would be hot or the Miz/John/Jeff I could go on with all the hot possibilities _
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
oh my... I loved that two shot... especially the second chapter :)

I'd like to have a two shot of Legacy or Ted/Randy or Cody/Randy... PWEASE!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
That was one of the sweetest love scenes I have ever read! They love each other so much! AW!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LMAO! "Behave Punk" XD! I love that! it's like, I'll kick your ass if you hurt him, Punk! XD!

Awe...John had to stop watching. Damn Punk.

That's right, John! Stick up for Jeff!

Ugh. Pussy Punk.

Hehe, XP! Jeff wants TLC! XD!

OMG! BUBBLES!

Oh...Jeff, you weasel! XD!

I love this! Update, please?
slashdlite chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You are such a tease, stopping there and leaving me hanging!

Hehe, what does naughty Jeff has in mind? Get John to come to him and then, pull him in to join him or what?

Can't wait for the next chapter! Hey, don't make it a two-shotter, have it as a long story, I believe many will go for it!
Dynamo95 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Love it

xx
HardiacArrest chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
omg, i got so fangirly over this. morrison and jeff seem so cute together 3

please continue :)
sunligh584 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
*Clapping hands* That was great I can't wait to read more! Please update this soon. :)