Reviews for Loyalty
eleanorobrien chapter 26 . 8/24
This story is so good!
mildrice chapter 26 . 8/17
This story is intense! Sakura is an interesting character, and I've enjoyed reading everything so far.
chickensparrow chapter 26 . 8/13
Great story! Very different twist than I've ever read before in Naruto fanfic. I like your Sakura.
alex6117 chapter 26 . 8/4
Lovin' it! Also loving that Kakashi is like a caring father. Overall plots A, characters A!
Faraheim chapter 26 . 7/26
sooooo, heey. I don't want to sound whiny buuut
Faraheim chapter 7 . 7/25
this chapter hurts my soul. being my second reading and knowing what's coming i just want to say that- that i'm deeply offended by you *runs away crying*
Being this is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and one that shows a unique concept for Sakura, I must ask, will you continue with this story? I worry that I have a found another wonderful, spellbinding tale that has been abandoned. Wishing you the best. Cheers.
infinite eternity chapter 9 . 6/8
Which teacher with silver hair?
earfluffy chapter 20 . 5/30
Yeah, that's what I thought. I really don't know what she thought was going to happen to her, and I'd have been disappointed in you if it had been all sunshine and roses like Sakura was expecting for some reason.

earfluffy chapter 16 . 5/30
I think the fic that really got me to like Sakura was Time Braid by ShaperV. It's like Chuunin Exam Days except actually really really good, and Sakura is the main character.

I've mixed feelings about Sakura clearing the dam; on the one hand, it's good for the Land of Rivers, on the other hand, what's going to happen when the ninja who did this discover that their work has been undone?

earfluffy chapter 15 . 5/30
I do look forward to them. I'm really enjoying the story so far, regardless of how much of a monster Orochimaru is, he's still a really fun character to read about. Though I am a bit puzzled at what exactly is going to happen when Sakura gets back to Konoha.

I can't imagine that everything will go over smoothly and all will be forgiven, especially since she isn't planning on betraying Orochimaru to Konoha (gods that sentence is weird to type), so they've no incentive not to punish her.

Unrelatedly, I also thought it was weird how easily Kakashi gave her up to her quest for Hinata at the caravan. Even if he does suspect her betrayal, then it seems to me that he should have detained her and figured out exactly what intel she'd given away, instead of letting her go off who knows where to do who knows what.

Someone or Other chapter 26 . 5/15
Well, well, well. Now if that isn't a cliffhanger. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this, whenever you get to it. I hope things are going well for you in the Air Force.
Someone or Other chapter 11 . 5/12
Well, this is an unusually grimdark version, isn't it? Hinata taken apart just like that, maggots in her eyesockets-unpleasant. Impressive.
Supersilver46 chapter 2 . 3/11
Are you updating anytime soon?
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 1 . 3/2
This is a fantastic first chapter, I'm definetly intrigued.