Reviews for Loyalty
beanzhead chapter 48 . 11/1
and now im extremely hyped for a Jiraiya training arc. I know it's been over a year since youve updated but I'm still holding hope you'll finish this story in your own time. Either way thank you for creating such an entertaining story. There was something new and exciting at every corner and it seems to be tying all together.
beanzhead chapter 46 . 11/1
the anko training arc is perfection. this is probably the most entertaining training session I've ever read
Some Guy chapter 48 . 10/30
It's a shame this seems abandoned because I've read the entire thing in a week and it really was that entertaining. It really dragged me in.

It's been an absolutely insane rollercoaster and pretty much the definition of a story going off the rails but I've still loved it all the same. You'd never suspect things to go the direction they do after reading the first few chapters, and then it just keeps going crazier. I hope it's not totally a dead fic after over 13 years at this point.
beanzhead chapter 25 . 10/30
the braid comment after the fight was genius. you really captured what it feels like to have a sister in this scene. one second youre doing hair and telling secrets, the next second you're beating the shit out of them.
beanzhead chapter 24 . 10/29
The sasuke and sakura spar reminded me of the sasuke and lee spar before they started the chunin exams. It's always fun to read about an arrogant character getting shit on
beanzhead chapter 11 . 10/28
oh... so definitely no more friendship fluff with hinata
beanzhead chapter 7 . 10/28
Sakura and Hinata's friendship is so sweet. I hope there is more friendship fluff to come
kazuyaryo chapter 48 . 10/2
That story was amazing.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 7/14
Trash writer
Quickened chapter 1 . 6/3
I was looking for this story for like 2 year, and I only seemed to find it. I wasn't looking hard enough, but I'm so glad I found it again
Precarious Obsessions chapter 48 . 5/15
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
sunlitscrib chapter 11 . 5/4
holy crap that was intense i cried a little
How is it that when kakashi is in the scenes, everything is a little more interesting! Really enjoying this story. Did not expect for this to happen though. I am really enjoying this story. The storyline is quite unique.
FireDragonX23 chapter 48 . 1/28
Can’t wait for the next chapter! Because most like that jiraiya right? Or am I mistaken?
pink3458 chapter 38 . 12/31/2021
I love this story! Just wanted to 'bookmark' it through comments/reviews so I can countinue later on. 38/48
1,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »