Reviews for Loyalty
BuzzleBee chapter 5 . 5/28
Exorcize is for demons, or otherwise evil spirits. I think you mean exercise.
SV Anon chapter 28 . 5/22
You should post in the summary that this is a Sakura/Ino fic. The AU warning could be anything but it doesn't provide enough information. A potential reader will assume the AU refers to the different events that set Sakura up to be an agent for Orichimaru...it doesn't say she is also gay. You should provide more information for readers.
Sheb chapter 28 . 5/22
Oh, Sakura. I love her so much, I wish she could catch a break.

Teaching how to use the explosive tags for great.

I don't say this often enough, but this story updating always makes my day. One of my fav Sakura fics ever. Thank you for sharing your writing.
skywiseskychan chapter 28 . 5/17
I know that I'm well behind in my reading, but these last few bits were absolutely wonderful. I really enjoy this Sakura and the difficulties in village loyalty and friendship. It was really a good scene where Shikaku has to let her down with the news she really wouldn't be accepted back, ever. It makes me slightly curious though how much of her recruitment others really have realized, and just how much she may be able to do for the village from outside it.
And... I'm done with this. Not to say it's been bad or anything, but I can say with certainty that I've never come across a story that hasn't severely disappointed when they enter the ending act in this way. Not just fanfiction, by the way, but serious, best sellers also fall for it. I've learned it's simply better that way, leaving the ending unread.
FireDragonX23 chapter 28 . 5/10
Calm before the storm.

When Sakura finally left the village it's going to be big for her character development and I'm looking forward to that.
Girl-chama chapter 28 . 5/9
Fuuuuuuckthis last sentence in particular. Good gravy, I've got the jitters.
Please please please keep updating! Really glad to see the new chapter, great development.
MuRioDame chapter 28 . 5/2
Well, that went better than I expected :D
earfluffy chapter 28 . 4/26
Key word: "almost."

I'm very happy to see this updated. I've always liked Sakura as a main character and this is one of the few good ones, as well as probably one of the most original premises I've seen in Naruto fanfiction. I am sad to see that it looks like things are heading to actual war, instead of the flubbed invasion of canon, though I suppose Orochimaru did pretty much accomplish his objectives, as little sense as his plan made. I'm also sad that the only time I've seen Kurotsuchi in fanfic, she turns out to be an enemy, since she's probably in my top five favourite side characters. Regardless: update. Good. Yes. Happy.
outlawpoet chapter 28 . 4/26
it's odd everyone but Kakashi seems to act as if Sakura chose Sound, like they had a better job offer or something. as if you turn a child with reason. maybe they're just uncomfortable and hoping to avoid learning how she was blackmailed, tortured, controlled? they know Orochimaru, at least by reputation.
amr56 chapter 28 . 4/25
Great chapter! I think it's interesting that she seems to be growing closer to Team 7, while the rest of the village keeps their distance. I liked her time with the Nara. The scene with Ino and Mebuki was touching and very sad. I hope she is able to fix things with Ino. This is a really interesting story. Thanks for updating!
NatNicole chapter 28 . 4/25
Lovely-ish scene between Sakura & Ino. I especially like the former's familial feelings towards Inoichi.
Aaand Ino ruins it by being mean... Grrr! Makes sense, though; her DAD is injured.
KAWAII! I love the scene with Team 7! *glomps the trio*
Gotta love Shikaku!
Sakura teaching trap-making is AWESOME!
Poor Sakura... I seriously feel like crying over her situation.
Not really criticism, but I felt I had to mention the rather abrupt and largely glossed over demise of Hinata is having me half expect a character called Tana or some shit to abruptly appear without explanation.
KasonSama chapter 28 . 4/24
Poor Sakura, she's really got herself in a pickle here. I'm really excited for the next chapters now! thank you for posting D