Reviews for Loyalty
emmiekins20 chapter 3 . 7/20
But it’s watch and water ffs
Precarious Obsessions chapter 47 . 6/14
I love how you make Sakura work hard for all of her gains! So excited to read more!
FreelanceBum chapter 47 . 6/10
I am loving this story, and I'm still convinced it's a love story for Ino and Sakura. I honestly don't care one way or another, but my senses are tingling.

She keeps hopping from one bloodline to another, though, eh?
FreelanceBum chapter 33 . 6/9
Actually, if Sakura was replaced it doesn't make sense with the timeline. Provided Sand's checking for corpses works like they think it would.
FreelanceBum chapter 30 . 6/9
So does she have the bloodline because she was replaced? That would make sense.
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 6/9
Damn Ino, cold. Love this chapter.
Precarious Obsessions chapter 39 . 6/8
This chapter was EPIC!
ShiSued chapter 7 . 5/20
Sasuke is such a prissy bitch.
Galaron chapter 47 . 5/10
Great story! So, Sakura is on the glorious path of obtaining Rinnegan. Perhaps she will be tempted to join Nagato at some point.
what the fuck
JasmineDragon22 chapter 47 . 4/1
Officially addicted to this fic. I’m so happy I found it. Can’t wait for more updates because wow. This is seriously delicious!
Axel Fones chapter 29 . 3/30
Oh. Okay. Uuuuuh... damn that’s a hell of a thing to find out. God you got me so curious lol
Axel Fones chapter 25 . 3/30
Interesting friendship with Ino lol. I’m just glad that even after taking a beating it’s still ticking somehow.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 3/30
Damn Sakura was pretty badass at the end there. Fingers crossed her badassery continues and she can back up Hinata.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh man this is exciting. I've never read a naruto fic with this premise before so I'm hyped.
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »