Reviews for Loyalty
Demoiselle Rouge chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
"Loyalty" is so original. I absolutely love it. Please do continue.
Smozzick chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Oh Sakura, if only you could use that little mind you have. Disappointing reaction to the Kyuubi thing but understandable as an instant thing - hopefully she does comes to terms with it and doesb't just use that as an excuse to distance herself from the village emotionally.

Overall nice fic so far.
Laniessa chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
You know, despite what misgivings you might have about this fic, I really enjoyed it! Love how you, I don't know, kept Sakura as the actual 12-year-old girl that she is. She's not some sudden mature and super amazing girl, and the conflicts within herself are /great/.

Nice arc, the current one! In fact, all of them are great. I'll admit, I was shocked when Hinata was killed off! Like... woah! Wooooah! (Lots of horror, too. Ugh.) But anyway. I love the parts where, I don't know, the boys don't like her because she's taking charge and suddenly she's strong. Kakashi's absolute cautiousness around Sakura. Sakura's childish crush remaining. Kabuto's smarmyiness and Sakura's retorts. It's really cool.

Anyway! I enjoyed it a lot, and I wish you good luck with, uh, basic? Haha. Sounds terrifying to me. Keep up the good work!
Gremlin Jack chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
I was very sad with what happened to Hinata. It was like kicking a pair of puppies, both Sakura and Hinata. Although I understand why it was necessary... you set out to write gritty stories you can't balk at killing off the sweetest and gentlest characters.

I'm still wondering, though, where you see Sakura ending up eventually. Its only a matter of time before she realizes the kind of monster Orochimaru is. I foresee enormous angst when that happens... but what's next? Go missing-nin and strike out on her own helping people? Replace Kabuto as Orochimaru's right hand and eventually become Otokage? Somehow lie and cheat and avoid a Yamanaka interrogation and manage to stay a Konoha nin? Become the next Hokage?

As it is, her time in Konoha seems to be drawing short. I'm willing to bet Orochimaru will instruct her to help neutralize Naruto for the invasion.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Even if it wasn't any action in this chapter, it was still really good and well written! Have a lovely evening. xx
FireDragonX23 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Good chapter
Guile chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Konoha is so close! Alas, we have fancy dinner parties and Rock ninja between here and there.
shikome kido mi chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
It's always nice to see this continued. The pacing has been a little slow lately but not unworkably so and this has always been more intrigue centered than action centered (though not lacking action), so the fact this chapter sets up a bunch of possible maneuvering works. Sakura's going to have to deal with a formal high class reception and people are going to want to reward/hire her while she's trying to look like she's not doing non-Konoha approved missions but at the same time could use every advantage getting home.

Also, I was inspired to re-read the previous chapters before reading and reviewing this one and I have a theory as to what Orochimaru offered the Kazekage that made the invasion 'minimize risk'. Given that the Kazekage stared at Sakura afterwards, it was probably "this girl's team-mate is the Kyuubi-Jinchuuriki".

Anyway, your hopes were met, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next.
mooman23 chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
I really liked this chapter. Sakura has some "normal" moments, as well as some ninja moments. I like the way you portray Orochimaru, as somebody whoxs intuition is so dead on, he makes people doubt themselves. Really looking forward to what you'll be doing when she gets back to Konoha and the fallout of Hinata's death. Good luck in basic, you might find yourself having more time than you know what to do with sometimes. Stress relievers are important and you'll get to this when you get to it. I just enjoy reading a cool Sakura and don't mind waiting for some more quality chapters.
The Imperfect Me chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Can't wait until Sakura returns back to Konoha, otherwise for now I'm thoroughly enjoying Sakura making others squirm!
flairina chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Well, this arc has been a nice little jaunt so far. Fun to read, and a good break from the heavy drama of the first arc's end. Well done thus far, good luck getting the arc completed before you ship out!

Side note, I DO have to wonder what everyone is going to say when Sakura eventually DOES get back to Konoha...
Yoholic chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Another excellent chapter. Hope you update once more before you depart to basic training.
Windle chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
So, Iwa ninjas are going after Sakura now.

I speculate that while her battle with Kurotsuchi may end in Sakura's favor, jounin intervention may force her into a corner. Seeing that the title is 'Loyalty', Sakura may be forced to give up Konoha and Sound information in order to negotiate her escape; the lesson to be reinforced would be, absolute loyalty to one's self. Or, alternatively, maybe she only provides a few choice pieces of Konoha information, further cementing her new loyalty to Sound; that gesture of removing her seal by Orochimaru might have made an impression.

Also for such a rich trading capital, you'd think River would have their own ninja clans, I suppose that's a bit more information Sakura has to offer.

Well, I'm done randomly speculating. I'll just leave off here; I love your world building and watching Oto's rise to power with Sakura's help.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
(I had to grab plugin for firefox to enable copy/paste).
This sentence is incomplete:
"Sakura struggled to her leaned over the bow railing."
And space is missing here:
"It turned out that Tannhouser Landing was on the other side of the city and shewas"
- she was
an1979 chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Lovely chapter, and lately prompt releases are appreciated- one thing/nitpick though.

The Capitol - is a *building* only (from Capitolium).
Cities, money, "ABC..." letters those are capitals.
Like for example hangar and hanger not the same.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »