Reviews for Loyalty
Evanelle chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
I love this chapter. It's excellent!
Evanelle chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
This chapter is great!
Evanelle chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
I enjoyed reading this chapter. It's great!
Evanelle chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
This story is wonderful! I am eager to read the next chapter.
Evanelle chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
An interesting chapter! I am curious to see what happens next.
Evanelle chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Another awesome chapter!
Evanelle chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Another great chapter!
Evanelle chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
I am enjoying this story. It's great! I am excited to read the next chapter.
Evanelle chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
I am enjoying reading this story. :)
Evanelle chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
An awesome chapter!
Eliqa chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Man, that's what I call world building and action. Your story is awesome and so are you!
The Unplanner chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Dogs don't sweat. Neither do bugs. But they don't do well in the heat, either, for that exact reason.

Sakura has gotten better at the tunneling thing, among other earth-related tricks. That's good, since the whole cast will be surrounded by sand for the entire chapter.

Right, this isn't the first mission from the anime. This is completely different, meaning you made it up, meaning everything is planned. Meaning there's no way this sentry post won't be attacked in the night.

Wow. For people claiming to be ninjas, the boys here are astonishingly predictable...even Kakashi. I'm reminded of a World of Warcraft parody which you might recognize: "LEEROY...JENKINS!" Even if Sasuke was already the strongest ninja ever (not yet, but someday), he wouldn't be able to beat all the bandits in time to save everyone in the caravan with just his taijutsu. Good thing Sakura's the SMART teammate.

Sakura "Diglett" Haruno used Explosion!

It's probably better to build up Hinata's tolerance for gory massacres all at once; it's not a pretty job, but ninjas have to do it. At least the Byakugan is an excellent justification for how Hinata could see the whole skirmish at once.

It seems Sakura could not keep her promise; so the two-pronged attack was actually a three-pronged attack, with the goal of getting Hinata alone?

Ninjas have to read the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings. This scenario was a very good example of that concept. And honestly, it's about time Sakura messed up her analysis. Between always being right and putting Sasuke at least three places down her priorities, Sakura hasn't seemed much like Sakura. Most of it is justified by the spy thing, but Sakura does not prioritize ANYTHING over trying to get into Sasuke Uchiha's pants. Never in a million years.
The Unplanner chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
There's one word you have spelled wrong every single time up to this point: "exercise". It wouldn't be very hard to ignore this spelling error normally, but exercise is a major part of everything a ninja-in-training does, so the error reappears often.

At least you used the same incorrect spelling every time, which makes it easy to tell what you meant to say. However, the spelling you used, "exorcize", is another word; it means to send a demon back to where it came from, which is something that may also happen around Naruto.

Aside from creating confusion about the meaning of the sentence, this type of spelling error can't be caught by your text editor's spelling checker. It's not a misspelled word or and example of bad grammar; it's just a different word than you meant to use. A computer can't make judgements on what you want to do, only on what you did. Please be careful with editing.
The Unplanner chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
I had a memory of Pokemon: the Third Movie, or more specifically the third Pikachu Movie that came with it: "Sakura doesn't want Naruto to get hurt. She's the SMART teammate."

Sasuke and Naruto are both idiots, especially at this early point in the anime, before they all get first-hand experience of what happens to idiots who try to be ninjas.

However, since in she has a sword of Damocles hanging over her head in this AU, Sakura has been forced to mature faster than them. Given the constant effort to avoid being noticed, Sakura couldn't just stay ditzy for Sasuke, so her personality in general would definitely end up very different by the time she joins Team Seven.

It might bug Inner Sakura that she's generally more effective, if not stronger, than Sasuke, which would make her Sasuke's rival rather than his love interest. Of course, he'll probably quickly overtake her with his utterly gamebreaking Sharingan. That eye is just cheating.

Still, Sakura clearly has what it takes to be a ninja. On a team with the Nine-Tails and a Sharingan user, Sakura will need every little scrap of advantage and cunning she can grasp in order to keep up without those exclusive perks, and being smart enough to pass Kakashi's test by actually figuring it out is a good start. Sakura Haruno: The Smartest Ninja!
The Unplanner chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Keep it up, Sakura! Stay determined! You can get better, just look at how much you accomplished on your very first day with that scroll!

I wanna cheer for her.