Reviews for Loyalty
Girl-chama chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
It's a testament to this story that as I read it I am constantly asking myself, "How is she going to get out of this?" and what her team's reactions will be when they find out. So good. This chapter was a little brutal- Danzo's expectations and complete condescension and disregard for Sakura is so, so telling.
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
This was a great start to Team 7. I liked your take on things. Sakura's personality, it seems, is becoming more selfish. I like how the attempt to stay away from Naruto and not upset him with her usual rudeness is actually making him like her more because she's less rude than normal? Lol, even though she likes him less... That's a pretty sweet stroke of muse. I'll be interested to see where you go with the missions from here.
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
It's amazing that I've gone through looking for good Sakura fic to read over my winter break and so many people have had this story on their fav lists or even on their tumblrs recommended so eventually I had to give it a try. It's pretty good. I love that you have not sweetened Sakura's characterization any, despite what she's going through. She's still infatuated with Sasuke. I think it really cinched it for me when she blew off Hinata for her own problems on test day. I thought, "Yes. Good. That's who she is," at this point anyway. I'm interested in the premise overall as well, though wondering why Kabuto would be so determined to hang onto such a spy. Is she really that valuable? Is something else going on? It's probably satisfying enough that the situation will put her in some sticky business pretty soon.

A few qualms with your take on how musculature works. Since a lot of Sakura's suppositions about her own level of damage are wrong, it would be good to maybe tease out a little more that this is her perspective, to at least pin the poor information on unreliable narration.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to reading ahead. Thanks for sharing your story :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
"Salutes fist drilled his face mid swing" might be one of the best sentences I've ever read. I've really gotten into fics exploring Sakura potential lately and yours is one of the best. I hope you stay inspired to update.
Slacking at work chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
First, I love your writing style and commend you on your ability to express what Sakura is feeling and thinking; what drives her reactions and how she has grown as a person, and as a ninja. Second, I check this story, and your profile, DAILY with baited breathe awaiting that updated date. Carry on.
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 24 . 12/10/2015
Update please
LilithiaWR chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
I like it. I wish Sakura had beaten up Sasuke a little more. He's a prat.
Confused.Turtle chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
Omg Sakura just straight up decks him in the face I can't, holy shit I had to take a second and just be like thATS RIGHT BITCH before I could return to the story just, thank you.
angiewan601 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Love it! Beginning transition could be stronger, though. But it's still an awesome concept
Kashlazy chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
shit damn damn that's a hell of something to swallow, poor Kakashi. Damn what's going to happen to Sakura?
fascalia chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
I love every word of this story, it's a fucking masterpiece. I'm seriously anxious to read more. It's so easily flowing, and surprising, and breathtaking, and beautiful, and bloody- I've never apprecaited a story this much since Time Braid. Please continue and I will love you always.
fascalia chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
This is fucking great
Minty Toothpaste chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
Is it just me but why do I find Orochimaru CUTE in this chapter? Or actually, in this story in general? Srsly, the way you write him diverts from the stereotypical freaky pedo-snake, even if it's just a little I can't seem to ignore the change. Well done author-san! You have slowly made me gravitate towards one of the most widely antagonized and hated characters of the Naruto universe. Har har.

I have to admit that Sasuke still bugs the hell out of me with his wayward moodiness, Naruto somehow lacks the warmth I normally associate him with (perhaps a working of Sak's pov), and Kakashi is starting to scare the wits out of me (well, at least for Sak's sake. God knows what she truly wants in her life... for now, I'm fine with the my-life-is-too-precious reasoning but I hope some sort of deeper desire/goal develops more. Idec if she's on Konoha's side or not just give us something SOLID-_-). And don't even get me started with Hinata. I mourn for the loss.

HAS NO ONE NOTICED WHERE THE BYAKUGAN EYES ARE NOW? (Or rather, who's hands they're at?) Either I missed something, or everyone chose to exclude such an important (in my standards, at least) detail.

Anyways, the story was a good read. This Sakura is not the type I've encountered before which spices things quite well. Ish.

Hehe update soon :)
Shebali chapter 24 . 10/24/2015
Still looking forward to next chapter!
Shebali chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
I love this story so much. I've been putting off rereading it but now I finally have the time and oh, the joy.
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »