Reviews for Loyalty
Girl-chama chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Shit is getting so real. What is happening?! What did they do to Ino? What is going ON?!

It's easy, in hindsight to think that just because Suna is not at the same level as Oto and Konoha that they are not up to wreaking havoc and playing the Game. If it is indeed Suna and not Oto double crossing people.

I thought you did a really good job exploring Sakura's reactions in the realistic response to people not liking her change of allegiance. It was a pretty good juxtaposition with her earlier pride. On the whole, thanks for sharing your story and keep up the good work :D
Lonely Athena chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Awesome chapter. Full of distrust and friendship in some twisted ways XD
And it was long! before the end mark! xD YOU DID GREAT!
Thanks for your hard work! Always nice to read you ;D
UNSecur chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Over 6 years this story has been running...
Amazing
Anti SH chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Unlike the others, I don't like the interaction between Ino and Sakura.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2016
Chpaters about Sakura on her way to Konoga were pretty useless. You're like wasting your time writing em all, you could just summarised them then go straight to Sakura in Konoha.
Supersilver46 chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Yeah this chapter was amazing!I can't wait to read the next chapter
Childofleo chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Every chapter has had me begging for more and this is no exception. Brava!
amr56 chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
This was an exciting chapter. I really liked the interactions between Sakura and Ino throughout, but I wonder what exactly happened at the end. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/25/2016
"Pro-nun-ci-ate."

Not a word. You want either "Enunciate" or "Pronounce".

"All three of the Sanin were."

Typo: "Sannin".
Uncertain Shifter chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Well,that didn't answer anything. What happened to Ino's father and Sakura's mother? Why wdid Ino look at sakura like that?
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Omg so now inoichi might be dead? No omg
Lamperouge0 chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Ooh I wonder what happened to Ino's father. This was a really exciting chapter. I look forward to the next update!
Nadeshko-ale14 chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Love it, love it so much! loyalty is such a fragile and complex word and I love how your story and characters fit just right. I mean your style changed from a straightforward story with a background we had no idea about and you are bringing all the pieces together beautifully. Awesome, I swear this is the story I enjoy the most reading and once you finish I'm sure I'll be reading it at least once a month.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Really good chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
Racheakt chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Hmm.

I like the content- we get a lot of it and it's all interesting stuff. Fast-paced. But the flow is a little iffy- especially towards the end, it gets a bit disjointed and choppy. If I was writing this I'd go back and do something with that, but maybe it's supposed to show the stress Sakura is under? I'd still tweak it quite a bit...

Also, it's Kabuto. Thought so when he was killed offscreen, but now I know.
932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »