Reviews for Loyalty
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
This is such a strange fanfic, I like it though
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
How dare you hate this story, author! If I could give you some of my love for this beautiful piece of creativity I would.
skywiseskychan chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Wow,

I have to say that I just binged this story and it is excelent. Better than that perhaps. I never saw a few of your twists and certainly wasn't expecting Sakura to be full on Sound Nin by this point. Your story has gotten me excited over it in a way few have ever done so I desperately hope to see more coming soon.

I also want to see what will happen with her team, and if she's going to be left on it for 'liason' purposes, or what else is going to happen. This has so far been one of the very best, divided, twisting loyalty stories I've ever read.
Shebali chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
This story is so different from what I usually see, I love it. All the twists and turns and the way you write Sakura. She still has her limitations but she's so tough, it's a breath of fresh air. I like the world building, and casual ANBU torture, and the scenes in hotel, and sound four, and the swamp run, just so many things.
Good to know this fic isn't dead, too.
LF to new chapter, and thanks for writing so far.
morrodin chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Just read through all of this in a couple of days. Really love the concept! Very different from anything else I've encountered.

Especially loved the little twist at the end of this chapter. Should make things interesting. You have me antsy to find out what her power is, as well.

Hope everything is going well in your life, and hope to see another update before too long. This story is too great to get abandoned!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
This story is amazing, but there's only so any times you can read and re-read the same 22 chapters over and over. UPDATE OR I WILL NOT REVIEW ANYOMRE! sorry, I just really love your writing.
AstroKitty chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
That was amazing! More plz
sevens chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
alskjdn You are a great writer. when i first started this fanfic, I was expecting something of a generic spy-asskicking-out-of-no-where Sakura along with a harem or a male protagonist saving her from everything, or even the original Naruto camaraderie to just kind of show up and save her. I was a bit surprised, when you took the girl and put her through the grinder, and she fights out of it all on her own. That got me excited- seeing a sole female protagonist, beautifully written, working her way as a spy. A 12 year old girl must have been very difficult to write in a position like hers, but nevertheless I found myself devouring her narrative. Ah gosh, I do hope you update soon. That was an exciting read.
bringer-of-insanity chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
I really didn't expect that. Lol.
But, really, do try to update regularly and with longer chapters.
Good story by the way.
FireDragonX23 chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
This story always surpise me with each new chapters that are coming. Poor Sakura it seems the poor girl can't get a break. And it seems like she losing allies more offending then not. I wish the rookie 9 were more in this story but something tells me you got something plan for them.

Skinny love by Bon Iver remind me of this fanfiction.
chiefnewo chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
I'm really enjoying this, hoping for many more updates! Sorry this isn't a more useful review!
millionyen chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
fuck, this story is simply amazing -the way you portrait the character, the pollen, everything, shit. Haven't been on ff for a while (ever though of uploading this story to ao3? x) but god dammit, I'm glad I did so I could fins this story. Have a lovely evening. xx
morpheusandmuse chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
What an interesting turn of events! Wow - can't wait to see how Sakura handles life from here.
Cream and Sugar chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
First of all, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It's magnificent. Sakura getting accidentally embroiled in events going way over her head but putting her sharp mind to the task of protecting herself and her interests while still remaining in character? You are simply incredible. The plot always keeps me guessing as to what will happen next and how Sakura will react to events; your characterization of Sakura feels so real! I cannot wait for your next update! The mission to Suna was intriguing, especially Sakura and Kakashi's little byplay the entire time, and the journey through Land of Rivers provided an excellent opportunity for world building. I hope all of Sakura's missions will be like that! (And I'd love to see her return to River and be received as a national hero, that would be hilarious!) I'll be honest and say I have not a clue as to where you'll be going from here though. Will Sakura be staying in Konoha? Will she eventually go to Sound now that she's essentially sworn allegiance to them? It seems pretty incredible that she became a Sound agent without even really knowing who Orochimaru is and any of his history with Konoha. The whole situation surrounding the upcoming chuunin exams seems fishy from every direction, Orochimaru most of all... So I can't wait to see where Sakura stands with all that's going on. With the vest Orochimaru has given her, she's been promoted to chuunin, yes? So if she's no longer a part of Team Seven, how can they enter the exams? Will they enter at all with everything that's happened with Sakura? I'm dying to know Team Seven and the rest her peers' reactions to the revelation of Sakura now being registered as a kunoichi of Sound as well! The fact that the Sandaime interrupted Sakura when she was going to detail some of Danzo's dealings with Orochimaru also makes me suspicious of what's really going on behind the scenes, but I guess we'll just have to find out when Sakura does! Sorry for rambling on so long, I'm just so excited about your story! Please update again soon, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! Thanks for all your hard work so far!
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »