Reviews for Loyalty
failings chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
I really love this fan fiction, thank you for writing it :) Also, the way you wrote Ino's and Sakura's interaction was really solid. Not to mention the awesome slow building of Sakura's strength.
ilovetoph4eva chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Great chapter. The tension when Kakashi was grilling Sakura was so good. I felt so nervous on her behalf, and Kakashi felt so innocently intimidating.

I also loved Naruto stupidity. Not many authors actually do it that well. Sakura's frustration with him also goes far in helping to sell his lack of intelligence.

Your representation and characterization of all the characters thus far is top notch. I don't like Sasuke, but he feels like the Sasuke from the manga so you're certainly doing that right.

ilovetoph4eva chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

Really interesting chapter. Sakura's interaction with Kabuto in the hospital was the highlight. Some of the lines there were really powerful, and I can't get over how much I resonate with her position and what she does. Initially opting to do the noble thing, and then when death is facing you in the eye, chickening out. It's what the majority would most likely do.

I also really enjoyed her reaction to Naruto's prisoner. At first I was worried that she had gone too far and too immediately into the NARUTO IS SATAN camp, but I enjoy the fact that she is asking questions that are logically leading her in that direction.
LilithiaRW chapter 25 . 1/7/2016
Hahaha its so true though! Women can be friends AND try to kill each other all at the same time.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
Really loving the story. This update was a great late Christmas present! Keep up the good work
Forest.N chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
Oh Wow This is beautiful. Wow. This is one of the BEST fics i've ever read. Excellent character development, i love your sakura and her interaction with other people. Your OCs are very real and very fun to read, and oh my god the plot of this whole thing blows my mind and just WOW. ...I'm gonna go read the whole thing again before i come back and comment properly.
FireDragonX23 chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
The way you write Sakura is really good. You write what 12 year old who be feeling in this situation. Which makes scare for Sakura.
ikafs chapter 25 . 1/4/2016
this is nice.

ino and sakura getting back together.

i kinda would've wanted the Hyuuga to house her tho.

cuz you know

neji

and Hiashi

your amazing as always

love you
angiewan328 chapter 25 . 1/3/2016
haha slay sakura. Also happy new years!
bobosaurus chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
loving ino and sakura dynamics!
The Imperfect Me chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
I don't think I'd be able to handle the kind of weird friendship Sakura and Ino have... But I wonder where Sakura's true loyalties lie at this point because I always thought it was with Konoha for a while :/
Happy New Year! I hope to read more soon!
Smeebs chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
This is so gritty, the details you use create an incredibly realistic ninja world, and you're not holding back any punches. You keep catching me by surprise and I'm so totally hooked. I love the intensity of realism, how you're giving reasoning and facts behind Sakuras motives and actions while still keeping her in character. I'm so stoked to see what developed. Most excellent
Rikaishi chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
"setting boundaries"
Is that what the young'uns are calling it these days.
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I read the whole thing, i can't wait to read more
cont chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
"But this is completely different. Tree climbing and water walking are a long ways apart."
- (I personally dislike "a ways" etc. ) a long way apart

He had picked up on the chakra techniques she used to quickly, though.
- used too quickly

The best was hallway off its frame,
- Is something missing here?
964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »