Reviews for Loyalty
Sencorw chapter 20 . 4/21
You write some seriously awesome action scenes, y'know that? The whole fight-and-flight between Sakura and Kurotsuchi has great flow and is downright amazing. I think my favorite part is how you included all the mundane things like hunger, light, and sleep. Sometimes authors leave those details out for the greater plot, but I like how you include them. Makes it easier to relate to Sakura.

And now I'm all pumped for the next chapter! I can't wait to read it when it comes out!
GAH! the suspence! You're such an inspiring author; why can't you update faster?! PLEASE, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?
amr56 chapter 20 . 4/20
Great chapter. Really well-written. I'm always drawn into the story. Everything has been interesting so far, but I'm glad she's finally getting back to Konoha. Even if it is like that. Thanks for updating!
FNK chapter 20 . 4/20
Thoroughly enjoyed binging this in an afternoon
holy shit... whats happening?
Bingo chapter 20 . 4/19
Thank you so much for the update. This story is incredible. It goes far beyond any potential the source material had. Thank you.
dwarfprince chapter 20 . 4/19
Oh my gosh, this story is so awesome and now I'm freaking out wondering what's going to happen to Sakura. This is a really great original idea and I'm so in love with it.
Cat fight
So do the know? Do they know that she knows that they know? Or not? Or yes?! spy-jutsu

Tiny typo:
Sakura brought her food down hard on a log smoldering in her fire.
- her foot
RedGoddessEclipse chapter 20 . 4/19
What happened Now! Do they know that she's spying. Or are they the people who have been secretly trafficking people. Or are they on orders from the Hokage. Please, please update as soon as you can! Can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
For Spite chapter 20 . 4/19
The swamp sequence is pretty great, the combination of action with the way you capture her rough living from lack of resources really setting the mood. It's the kind of thing canon implies but never really shows much of, that sometimes being a ninja is a combination of boring, uncomfortable and nerve-wracking.

I knew her cover was pretty blown but I couldn't figure out why Orochimaru would send her home in that case, instead of either killing her himself so she didn't leak anything or taking her to Sound to interrogate about Sasuke. I suppose I overestimated the amount of care he'd take with her.

I at least hope she managed to cover up the horribly incriminating stuff in her bag that was enough to tip off Kurotsuchi's dad or Danzo may have her killed.
MerhppDerhpp chapter 20 . 4/19
I expected as much. Ah, poor Sakura. Looking forward to seeing what happens now.
Moka-girl chapter 20 . 4/18
Dod Kakashi suspect enough to have accused her of something?
Firefox178 chapter 20 . 4/18
Either the Konoha ninja want to ensure that she was not compromised in any way during her solo mission or they had learned that she was a spy, from either Kakashi or Kurotsochi's father. Either way, looks like Sakura is about to go through an interrogation by her own people. And she thought she was home-free. Ouch.
Lamperouge0 chapter 20 . 4/18
Ah, nice chapter. I especially liked the bit with the alligators.
Bookworm110 chapter 20 . 4/18
Wait what?
Even now Sakura does not catch a break.
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »