Reviews for Loyalty
Raeigh chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
You pretty consistently use "exorcize" when you should be saying "exercise." The former means "to free a person from demonic possession" while the later means "to work hard, such as running or weight lifting."
sungsi chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Amazing story! Can't wait to see it updated. :) I hope you continue it soon.
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
# of days Radical Dreamer has been MIA: 195 days
horsecrazed chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Awesome! Love this story, please update!
Rapozola chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
I freaking love this story.
Hellite Swarmer chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Its always a great day when one finds a quality story, thank you and hope to see another chapter soon!
Katii0924 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Nooooooo I want more! Don't leave me hanging like that! I want to know what good old orochi wants with Sakura!? PLEASE update soooooon!
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
omg!
Diablo Snowblind chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
This is the most surprisingly morbid chapter, and the best fight scene, that I've seen in a very long time. This was so visceral. No flashy jutsu, no last-minute shounen friendship powerups. Just raw will to murder, and suicidal desperation. I loved this chapter, and your writing in it. Nice work.

I'm not sure about killing Hinata this early, with that being said. I've never enjoyed Hinata's character, but to have her die before even being acknowledged by Naruto cuts off a very significant avenue for Naruto's character growth - because being honest, Hinata isn't good for much else. Hinata's early death will make it more difficult for you to grow Naruto's character, in summary.

I eagerly await the next chapter. I honestly yelled IRL when I saw the ending of chapter 13 (the most recently posted chapter as of 6/22/2013), at such a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Holy shit. What a story. It's criminally insane that this has so few reviews. The fight scene between Sakurai and the Chuunin was one of the best, the most desperate, that I've ever read ever. Amazing.
MissAX chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Very original plot, but you definitely need to update soon! I'm excited to see where you go with this. But I do feel sad that you killed off Hinata :(
Crazy Iemon chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Great story so far; its unique and I've never read anything quite like it. I wasn't expecting Hinata to be killed off, but it seems pretty logical. You're really going off the rails though so I have no idea what to expect; but that just means I can't wait for your next chapter!
mooman23 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Man I am enjoying this story. I'm not a huge Sakura fan and a lot of fics that make her competent typically have her as only a love intrest for Sasuke or Naruto, but I like this version of her. I like how you still kept some of her "Sakura-ness" while changing her into this conflicted character who only wants to live. I'm looking forward to more non-cannon missions as well.
SunHops chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Hey! just reread this story and still love it! I'm patiently awaiting the next chapter! I am interested in seeing what plans Orochimaru has with Sakura and what is going to happen in the future! Is she going to train with the Sound?
aeva elementia chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Okay, I just need to tell you that this is an awesome fic. Even the build-up chapters are decent- one shouldn't just jump the development!
Thumbs and toes up!