Reviews for Loyalty
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 1 . 6/17
Really amazing. Hope you'll update soon.
FranticHamster chapter 22 . 6/17
well that was one unexpected plot twist.
FranticHamster chapter 11 . 6/16
Epic fight loved it. Well done that actually felt like a ninja battle. No screaming technique names and very little banter. Just two people trying to kill the shit out of each other.
Strumwulf chapter 17 . 6/16
I like how Sakura is learning how to wheel and deal. Great story.
Lori chapter 22 . 6/16
I forgot to mention this but is it just me or was it just too convenient for the Sandaime to interrupt Sakura right at the moment she was going to go into detail about that seal on her tongue. That would have landed Danzo in hot water if she got to spill on all his dirty secrets about working with Orochimaru... (well her side of the story anyway without painting Danzo in a good light) or did Danzo already disclose his meetings with Orochimaru to the Sandaime with his own little spin on it? It didn't look like the Sandaime was surprised about Orochimaru letting slip about the meetings so... it looks like he's still safe. That wily old coot.

Also, Hiashi's reaction to Sakura... things aren't looking so good for her there. I'm not sure if he's blaming her as the cause for Hinata's death (because of her association with Sound) or for not being able to save Hinata when she chased after her. Maybe a little bit of both? When I think about it, it's a little irrational to blame her for those reasons (one because of how she got caught up in all this in the first place and two because the ANBU themselves couldn't stop those ninja from taking Hinata) but what can I say. Hiashi's a father who just lost a daughter so he's gotta to blame someone. Ouch when it comes to Inoichi too.
Lori chapter 22 . 6/16
Gotta say, I'm really loving this story so far. It's too bad that Kakashi seems to have lost some goodwill with Sakura at the end of the chapter because there was finally someone there who had her back (well besides Ino but she doesn't know the full story yet...). Now things are looking rocky for those two. Will he still give oversight to her on the team like he has in the past or is he going to keep them all under a tight leash with his supervision? Most likely the latter I'm assuming. I'm also really curious about how the rest of her team is going to react to her new otogakure/chuunin status too. Sasuke's reaction is the most interesting to me because he already has a history with Itachi who killed his clan and "betrayed" Konoha so he might react hostilely to her for the same reason (no matter how much Sakura might try to explain herself I'm not sure if he's willing to listen... he might or he might not so I'm really looking forward to his reaction). Then there's her chuunin status so... yeah. Naruto might not receive that bit so well either (thinking back on his reaction during the tree climbing exercise during the wave arc in the manga).

Personally, I find all of this ironic considering now it's Sasuke's and Naruto's turn to catch up to her when in the manga, she's always the one who's struggling to catch up to them. It's hilarious really and I'm quite enjoying this. Just wondering though, how long can Konoha keep up the facade that Sakura is the jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi? Wasn't Gaara's tailed beast able to sense the Kyuubi when Naruto was near? It's been so long so I'm not sure about that but if it is true then when Sunagakure finds out, they're not going to attack and instead will likely attack Orochimaru/Sound in retribution. Either way, Sakura's pretty screwed since she's Sound's ambassador/delegate now. LOL.

Other than that, thanks for the update! Awesome story.
LilithiaRW chapter 22 . 6/16
Holy shit. Though I expected Danzo to be a little more defensive. Poor Sakura is gonna have a hard time in the village now.
Michi-Dae chapter 22 . 6/16
FINALLY! YES! *dancelikeanidiotinmyroom* Im so sad to see her part ways with her konoha head protector buuuuut its all for the better! Please. Write the next chapter. Oh writer, my writer!
I understand nothing! :)
Spies, traitors, double/triple-crossing. Hidden agendas...

"Mitokado the old woman at the Hokage's side intercepted them, raising their voices"
- Mitokado and the old woman
Fond guest chapter 22 . 6/16
Perhaps not cliffhangers, but you always leave us completely flummoxed! Ugh, I want to strangle you. You're twisting the plot so much I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up! Haha, bit it's still a great fun, and I appreciate it.

Thank you for writing this! Cheers!
/ the mood-swinging guest
Corysande chapter 22 . 6/16
I was really thrilled to see this update! This chapter was simply awesome. I love where you're going with this. And I wonder what this means for Sakura to be a...chunin, is it, of Oto. I love how you made her sort of play her cards in a way where she managed to be much more than a pawn, but a thorn in so many people's backside lmao. It was really surprising to me that Kakashi really had her back after everything that happened, but I liked it. Now, it will very interesting to see how she adjusts to her life, especially considering how much she changed these last few weeks or months? I don't know, it feels like she's been travelling for so long. She's grown so much and been through a lot. Is she going to be part of Team 7 again? I can't wait until you update again. A chapter.
Gremlin Jack chapter 22 . 6/16
This... is worse than a cliffhanger. Brilliant setup though the question then becomes, why Orchimaru is going to all this trouble... its not like he knows Sakura's affinity for the elements. Did she impress him with her intelligence and work ethic?
Maika-2 chapter 22 . 6/16
Oh wow. Another twist! I have to say I really love this story. It's unbelievable how every chapter is so dynamic and you never know what will happen next. Each time I read it is a completely new experience. I wondered how Sakura would get out of this mess. I thought maybe she'll bluff or give some information, but then you made an almost-alliance between Orochimaru and Leaf and she is officially a liason of Sound. That was so novel. Simply amazing.
The Imperfect Me chapter 22 . 6/16
I can't even begin to imagine how uncomfortable Sakura must be in that crazy hard situation with all the looks of disgust, discomfort and distrust... :( I'm really hoping she will have someone to rely on from Konoha still. Hope to read more soon!
shikome kido mi chapter 22 . 6/16
Always glad to see more of this. There are few stories that manage to do action, characterization, and suspenseful pacing/surprising plot well at the same time and this is definitely one of them.

Orochimaru was encouraging Sakura to run to Sarutobi and spill the beans in back in Sand. It turns out that wasn't reverse-psychology, her 'breaking' under questioning has independently confirmed his stories about the Kazekage planning to invade.

Another thought strikes me, doesn't Sakura live with her parents? And 'generations of Haruno have lived in Konoha' she said? That's going to lead to some awkward conversations.
612 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »