Reviews for Loyalty
NatNicole chapter 9 . 1/21
Nooo! Don't rewrite it, PLEASE! I'm utterly in love with this story the way it is; each word is GOLD. *puppy-dog eyes*

Aww, crap; Sakura is gonna be in even MORE trouble than I thought! *facepalms*
*blinks* They fell for it?
BUSTED! *panics* Crud, crud, crud; poor Sakura is sooo dead! *panics even more*
Now I'm creeped out... *gasps* That guy... It's Orochimaru, isn't it?!
*trembles, torn between fear & excitement* An' da plot deepens...
What a mess. I'm honestly terrified outta my mind for Sakura!
NatNicole chapter 8 . 1/21
So what if Sakura now has scars?! At least hers are from helping people!
Team 7 interaction! Woohoo! *grins widely*
Sasuke is probably reminded of the massacre. Combined with Sakura's rapid improvement, ol' Duckbutt's opinion of her is taking a deep dive!
I agree with Sakura; in a life-or-death situation, I'll always save the people important to me rather than spare our attackers. *glares*
I absolutely love every conversation poor Sakura has with Kakashi, in this Chapter & all the earlier ones too! Those are very intriguing & full of character development an' never fail to make me grin like Obito!
Yeeess, Sakura is going to try and save Hinata! Realistically, it won't work but I'm just OVERJOYED that she'll at least try! *happy laugh*
NatNicole chapter 7 . 1/21
Atta girl, Sakura, showing those brains ya have!
*snickers* Sakura shimmying up a tower...!
BAKASHI! *grumbles under her breath, glaring* Dunno why I'm surprised, especially since it'd be O.O.C. if he didn't do that.
Sakura's explanation makes sense. *thoughtful*
Yay, friendship! I always wished Sakura's very 1st friend had been Hinata instead of Ino...
*her wide grin fades as she facepalms* KNEW IT! Just when the girls were having fun, a fight!
Holy chiz, what a creatively AWESOME fight! *grins like Naruto*
NO, HINATA!

P.S. Sorry about the ROOT head-canon thing. I promise to not use it in my own 'Naruto' fic!
NatNicole chapter 6 . 1/21
Making the mundane fun & useful is smart, Sakura! *grins, then somersaults*
I'm glad Sakura's situation has forced her to stop worrying about looks; aside from Sasuke (which is a whole other can of worms), I never understood why she (& other people) cared about her appearance. Besides, I think ya look GREAT now, Sakura! *grins like Obito*
YAY, more Sakura & Kakashi interaction!
Interesting to see Teams 7 & 8 get the first C-Rank mission together; an', to top that off, it's to Suna instead of the overused Wave one!
Aww, crud! Kakashi is putting pressure on Sakura; Murphy's Law says, something simply WILL go wrong. *looks anxiously at Kakashi*
Ooh, busted! *snickers* Hinata knows one of Sakura's secrets now!
...I hope Sakura & Hinata become good friends.
NatNicole chapter 5 . 1/20
Poor Sakura... *glomps her*
Glad that your Kakashi actually teaches his team a bit & cares without being O.O.C.!
Grr... I wanna punch Kabuto so much!
ROOT?! Crap, it's linked to Danzō, isn't it...?
Journey down to the secret roots! *grins nervously* (Jus' trying to lighten the mood.)
*facepalms* Dammit, Sakura!

P.S. Your description of how ROOT is hidden & its exits is now my hradcanon.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 1/20
Sweet cheesecake, another Chapter of pure AWESOMENESS! *grins like Obito*
Everyone was I.C., an' the small changes from canon felt completely natural!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
dun Dun DUUUNNNNNNN
K chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
"Pro-nun-ci-ate."

Not a word. (Either 'pronounce' or 'enunciate' — probably the latter, here — but not a mixture.)
Clematis chapter 27 . 12/26/2016
Nooooo. I have your portrayal of Sakura, but it makes my heart hurt how she's not really part of team seven.
FireDragonX23 chapter 27 . 12/24/2016
I like we getting different points of views now. We can what ever group is going once in while. And now that a war is starting that's going to be a huge help.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 27 . 12/23/2016
Things certainly are keeping heated up. I'm excited for the new few chapters. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it common knowledge that Naruto is the container for the Kyuubi? I would expect Kabuto to know that he is since he works directly under Orochimaru.
PoochKat chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
I was so excited for this update that I read the whole fic over again, and you did not disappoint!
KasonSama chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so happy this has an update! it's a good one, and I was actually just thinking about this fic the other day too!
For Spite chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
Looks like the butterfly's wings have really kicked up a storm now. It's good to see more of this and it's quite fun to see all the ways in which what amounts to different political decisions by Orochimaru have reshaped the face of the Ninja world at this point in time. Because he had Sakura as a spy he had different options and different information. With those differences, he moved in a way not seen as canon and because he's Orochimaru, his decisions rippled out to affect all the Elemental Nations.

While it was a nice change of pace and probably necessary to see this chapter from another view, I am glad to hear we're going back to Sakura next chapter and doubly glad to hear you're already working on it.
917 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »