Reviews for Loyalty
Inkbait chapter 28 . 4/23
A small lull before what I'm hoping I'm hoping is all hell breaks loose. Interesting meeting the Nara in such a moment of weakness especially with Sakura being such an outsider at this point
lilacwrath chapter 28 . 4/23
Kinda mad at Ino but I understand her feelings. Poor Sakura...
Another great and emotional chapter!
(Love the SasuSaku touches)
The Unplanner chapter 28 . 4/23
It seems Sakura is being treated to a three-course meal of tragedy - hold the optimism - courtesy of Orochimaru and his various pawns, unwitting and otherwise.

What a fortuitous coincidence; a whole gaggle of older ninja who need to relearn basic academy stuff from someone fresh out of school! This would be Sakura's lucky day, if not for the dying father figure, political scandals, and all this general bad luck.

Traitors are only kept around as long as they're more useful alive than dead, and Sakura has precious few ways to make herself useful right now...
Guile chapter 28 . 4/23
Good update, but that last line is a little... much.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 28 . 4/23
This entire chapter makes me feel so sad for Sakura. She was forced into the choice of either going traitor or dying at age 12. It's an unfair and shifty situation for her and the village that failed to protect her.

As much as I wish more of Konoha understood that, it's now natural and inevitable that Sakura finds her own destiny far away from the village. I don't know what's gonna happen in the exams, but I do know how they'll end. With Sakura neutral to, and away from, Konoha. Or hostile to and away from Konoha.
totorox92 chapter 27 . 3/12
Okay, so, on the one hand, I hate you with a fiery passion because you killed Hinata like that and she is one of my very favorite characters and a delicate flower that needs more love and attention...

But on the other hand this story is really great and I hope you keep writing more.

So... maybe have Orochimaru use Edo Tensei to get her back as a present for Sakura? Please? Oh god I need to read something fluffy now...
Thebestmindone chapter 12 . 3/9
You had me hooked but you really won me with the whole eye ball bit. I'm sickened and thrilled and full of joy.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 27 . 2/27
Well damn. This is some good shit, so please update soon.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 25 . 2/27
Wow Ino. Just Wow. Capital 'W'.
lilacwrath chapter 26 . 2/9
I've reread this several times now and yet it never gets old. Ha! I love the interactions between Kurotsuchi and Sakura. Hope they meet again in the future! Anyways, this is a really fascinating and well-written story and keep up the great work!
Inkbait chapter 27 . 2/9
Oh my god things are just happening, people are dieing, wheels are turning. Now we wait for the blood to start flowing. The Kakashi chapter was rather good. His character intrigues me greatly. I think you are doing a fantastic job with everything. I am completely hooked on this story.
Inkbait chapter 23 . 2/8
I have no clue where things are headed anymore and I love it. Everything I thought was going to happen hasn't. This is such an enjoyable ride.
Inkbait chapter 21 . 2/8
We went full circle and shit is right back on the fan. This is great. So fucking great!
Inkbait chapter 19 . 2/8
That was an amazing set up to the fight scene. That chase scene had my heart pumping. It was great.
Inkbait chapter 18 . 2/8
This river arc is something else. I never expected Gato but it's so perfect with all of these twists and turns.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »