Reviews for Loyalty
Rapozola chapter 14 . 2/19
I love this story.
ivebeenheresince2005 chapter 14 . 2/19
I'm still sad about Hinata dying. She wasn't one of my favorite characters but still. Even if I hated the character death, it made me like the story more. It gave the story a bit of a push though, I guess it helped Sakura grow somehow. I hope that her death has some significance in the future? I was getting really excited about Sakura having a real friend since Team 7 are such asshats. I reaaaaaaaallyyy can't wait for you to update! I feel like this such a huge gem in thousands of Naruto fanfics. The spy plot is really unique! I love the Orochimaru characterization, I want to punch Tayuya in the face (the sound 4 are perfect actually). I love that this is Sakura-centric, no pairings! I have no complaints since I don't even detect any Mary Sue vibe from your Sakura. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic. :)
Uncertain Shifter chapter 14 . 2/19
This was amazing!
Now you've got me really curious about what's going to be different in the Exam arc!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 11 . 2/19
?...Did she just manipulate almost every element with her chakra?
Nnnnooooooo! Poor Hinata-chan!
Your An.'s suggest you dont like this story, but I think its pretty damn good!
For Spite chapter 14 . 2/18
It was a pleasure to see this updated again and I think you nailed Orochimaru. His interactions with Sakura remind me of the way he'd toy with Kabuto when the latter was feeling unsure of his own loyalty and you smoothly extended his games to everyone else he dealt with. Sakura's own characterization remains excekkebt. Tayuya and Kidoumaru seemed fairly in-step with their canon presentation. If I have any complaints with the chapter it's that Sakon and Jirobo probably could have used at least a line or two each.

This was, minor grammar issues aside, probably one of the best chapters of the story so far, much like the one where she met Danzo. It's great to see Sakura play to her strength: the intellectual, while simultaneously realizing she needs to keep shoring up her weaknesses elsewhere.

I wonder what plans the sannin has for her now? It could be something to do with Sasuke or Naruto or even her liason with ROOT. There's a lot of well-crafted suspense and you really captured the tension of the meeting with the Kazekage.
GruesomeEmpire chapter 14 . 2/18
. . . I missed you.
hinatalover445 chapter 14 . 2/18
Yay! Thanks for updating! Sakura the Sound Shinobi? Cool!
Wait, I'm a bit confused. Did Orochimaru just give her a sound headband because he knows that she will join him?
Moon's Tide chapter 5 . 2/18
This story deserves more praise than what it is now subjected to.

Please continue writing.
heholo chapter 14 . 2/18
Awesome! This story is just so fresh. Sakura observing Orochimaru was a treat. Not often that we see him from this perspective (not a worshipping underling, not in battle/conflic, just Sakura, sharp but out of her depth and forced to play along).
Buza chapter 14 . 2/18
Keep up the good work, the story is still amazing and the fact that you updated is awesome. So thank you for the entertainment.
Flip Ants chapter 14 . 2/18
I'm really loving this story.

Just WHAT is Sakura's hidden potential?

She obviously got a weird aptitude for elemental charka and can somehow "reduce" a "risk" to Sand's part of the plan ("Giant Tanuki Demon").

Combine that with the degree of control she had over a summoned giant purple snake (Manda? Even Orochimaru has problems controlling him.) and we're going into Senju/Uzumaki bloodline territory in terms of power.
Intresting story
Update soon
ijpowers92 chapter 14 . 2/17
It was really nice to see an update to this story again.

You continue to do a remarkable job presenting Sakura's situation. How her fears lead her not only to joining Sound, but to being very successful at what she does. Which of course only further drives her away from Konoha and into Sound. A positive feedback loop that likely won't end well for her (desires).
I'm also interested in the hints you've provided on how Sakura's actions have changed the canon situation.

As for Orochimaru you've done an excellent job of presenting him. In canon we see him mostly from Naruto's perspective and he's to dumb to be afraid. In most other fics, he's presented as terrifying because of his power and abilities. You've presented him as terrifying just because of his very presence. Though not only for that reason. Oh and having him FEEL like a corpse was a nice touch.
That said, I'm surprised that when Sakura seemed to actually believe she could escape if she ran, even with the meeting hopefully giving her a head start. She seems very aware of just how outclassed she is by other characters in this fic, so I can't see her overestimating her abilities.
I can only assume she is underestimating Orochimaru. Which is understandable I guess. After a certain point it gets hard to judge just how easily someone could do away with you. I wonder if she even comprehends just how powerful an S-class shinobi is?
Dustii chapter 14 . 2/17
Woooohooo update! I am so happy to see you are continuing the story. I love how Sakura's motivations and loyalty are subtlety shifting into ambiguous territory. It's... delicious :D

Can't wait to see what's next! Great work!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »