Reviews for Loyalty
Analelle chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
A few months?! D: NOOOOOOOOO! This chapter had me anticipating someone trying to take Sakura out. Of course, you'd leave it at the end of the chapter as a cliffhanger. Sigh
Dustflame chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Well. I don't think the Aletidae is particularly happy with her right now...
For Spite chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Nice to see the action pick up and Sakura realizing her basic mistakes will hopefully be a learning experience for her.
For some reason, I didn't even consider Gato as a culprit even though, as you explain, it fits his modus operandi pretty well.
You did a good job with the descriptive work on Ning here, with his memorable easily visualized mannerisms.

Good luck with basic and I look forward to the next update, a few months down the line.

One thing: In much of the world spats refers to a type of footwear (the wikipedia entry on it is the first google result for example), you seem to be using it to mean shorts, which was a little confusing for a moment.
UndeadKitty chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Naw, 5k is fine since your life doesn't revolve around FF and pleasing strangers, but it's nice to know that this isn't abandoned, so thanks for that.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Good luck! I will be waiting, get a notepad and grease pencil for any ideas strikes though ;)

P.S.
There was one tiny typo:
"The ferryman grunted every time she shifted her weight too look around"
too - to
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
12k or 5k is the same shit, i'm just glad you're stil writing!

Hope you'll have a lovely day, sweetheart. xoxo
Lonely Athena chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
OMG! this was so awesome !1 yeihhh I read it all and Im happy with this sakura :) really happy! Keep up the good work!
sarista wow chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Fantastic chapter, I love how savvy Sakura is and all the fabulous world building you're doing and connecting this to Gato of all people? Awesome and clever. I liked Ning as well.
Terrifying cliffhanger, Sakura just can't catch a break. Looking forward to more!
Gremlin Jack chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
I can't believe you're leaving us hanging on a cliff like this. I'll be counting the days until you can update again. Good luck with basic training, try not to break your writing hand :)
Firefox178 chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
And now we know who ordered the sabotage. The next chapter is going to be intense for sure. Also the world building in this story is just great. Gato's plan was both brilliant in it's simplicity and just as callous. Though I wonder why he had to hire a different ninja team when he already had one. Zabuza and his group would have been sufficient for the task. Then again, he might have been afraid that Zabuza would start a bloodbath. After all their wont be proper trade if the customers are too scarred to make trade with a maniac running loose in the area. And also this might spark a conflict that would endanger his shipping empire. Probably why he just ordered those pirates to blockade rather than start attacking Wave wholesale.

Best wishes to your training.
Marquise de Nile chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Too bad undersecretary didn't hire Sakura to kill Gato.

I don't mind longer dialogue as long as it has a point and in this chapter it definitely does. For a moment there I thought Sakura would start to figure out Mokuton, but that would've been unrealistic.

You had to end on a cliffhanger, eh?

Best luck with your training!
Magical Beast chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
I'll look forward to reading the next amazing chapter in a couple of months then. ;)
The Imperfect Me chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Hope you update as soon as you can. Good luck with training!
KasonSama chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Well I'll REALLY miss the more consistent updated to this, and hopefully you stay safe while gone, and hopefully you'll also get lots of ideas and be able to both remember them or get the time to jot them down in a notebook or something
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
You brought Gato into this...I think a part of my heart loves you right now...please tell me he dies in some gruesome manner!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »