Reviews for Loyalty
Inkbait chapter 18 . 2/8
This river arc is something else. I never expected Gato but it's so perfect with all of these twists and turns.
C.Nacho chapter 9 . 2/8
Oh my. This story is so unique. It's like a breath of fresh air.
And your descriptions.. writing is amazing!
Inkbait chapter 15 . 2/7
Ooooohh potential blood limit here. Very interesting. I like the world building, it's nice to get an idea of the playing field. I await plans with in plans.
Inkbait chapter 13 . 2/7
Oh fuck, hinata's dead, Sakura almost died, now it's the sound four chatting it up and he is here. Fuck this just keeps giving.
Inkbait chapter 9 . 2/7
The moment the minister came out I lost it. This is a ride and a God damn fun one. Kakashi knows, he fucking knows and that's gonna freak her the fuck out. This is so fun.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 11 . 2/5
Oh wow. I was NOT expecting you to kill off Hinata. You've got my respect, I don't think I've read any other fanfiction where they killed off Hinata like that. And in such a brutal way...That fucking awesome! You, sir/madame, are a fantastic writer! I love it~
Orion's Left Arm chapter 27 . 1/29
Great story. Best "traitor" theme I've read. Glad to see it's getting increasingly AU.

PS- Don't think I don't remember how Kabuto reacted to entering Sakura's mind, the fact she was given "soldier pills" by ORICHIMARU, or the fact we never see Kabuto's body. I know you're up to something, and I can't wait to find out what. I'm harboring so many head-canons for this fic.
NatNicole chapter 27 . 1/22
Yay, more Kakashi! *grins like Obito, cheering*
Aaand he's interacting with Anko! Cool.
MORE people dying?! *horrified look* Grr...
Jonin interactions are interesting! *smirks*
Smart move, sending Naruto & Sasuke away. They're supposed to be important coz of what they are - the Kyuubi jinchūriki & the last Uchiha. Hope Sakura will be all right, though!
NatNicole chapter 26 . 1/22
Again, BRILLIANT first two scenes for a Chapter! *grins with a thumbs-up*
U-oh, Kakashi is telling Sakura to not lose her hot temper! Please don't tell me things are gonna go pear-shaped again...
I knew there was a reason Kakashi is my Favourite! *grins again* Ya captured his character perfectly throughout this story.
Ooh boy! Sakura really HAS gained confidence.
Aww, crud! An' you were doing so well, Sakura!
IBIKI'S DEAD?! ...Please tell me it's not Orochimaru behind that. *scared*
*cheers a bit* Yay for Sakura & Ino interaction!
Racing through the village on rooftops. Whee!
...What... just happened?!
NatNicole chapter 25 . 1/22
Yay, conversation between Kakashi & Tenzo!
Awesome Team 7 interactions! *smiles like Rin*
Oh crud...
Huh. *grins* Sakura's conversations with the Yamanakas are both interesting & entertaining!
NatNicole chapter 24 . 1/22
Woohoo, more interaction with Kakashi! *grins*
Seriously, I still agree with Sakura. But I see Kakashi's point too. Now I'm feeling torn!
Wow. An undeniable connection between Sakura & Kakashi - their failure to protect those they cared about. *cries, yet also grins* (Yes, I'm messed up.)
Team 7 reunion! YAAAY!
Brilliant conversation! *smirks* Everyone is I.C., an' now they're all on the same page (well, more or less).
Mwuahahahaa! Kakashi gets Sakura to teach Naruto & Sasuke! *rubs hands together in glee*
*jumps up & down, grinning like Obito* Yeeess! Sakura vs Sasuke, another dream come true!
Gorgeous end for the fight!
NatNicole chapter 23 . 1/22
*hugs Sakura* Kid, I'm rooting for ya!
Hi, Naruto! WTF are you wearing? *grins*
Teehee, all the interactions here are veeery entertaining!
Yay, Kiba! *glomps him*
Grr... I knew Mebuki wouldn't understand! *scowls*
Sakura...

(I empathize with this version of her so much!)
NatNicole chapter 22 . 1/22
I'm terrified outta my mind! At this point, it'd be mercy for Sakura to simply drop dead. Kakashi's being surprisingly kind (in a ninja way), though; a small part of me can't help but hope everything will eventually be okay.
Won't take respons-! Ya utter b*****d, Ibiki! *throws a kunai rigged with an exp. tag at him* I understand why ya think that, but Sakura of all people DOES take responsibility in this fic!
Finally, the conversation I've been waiting for! *glares at a random spot* Is it bad that I now wish it never need to take place? I love Sakura & Kakashi, but the horrors building up to this have made the moment bittersweet. (You're a MASTER writer!)
Yay, a happy moment! *grin slips* Aaand then Ino ruined it.
*sing-songs:* Into the office, into the office, into the office of doom! (Tryin' to lighten the mood.)
Of course nothing can be simple! *facepalms*
...Wait, what?! OROCHIMARU waltzed into Konoha, got a treaty, then walked out?! WTF?!
Holy cheesecake on toffee ice cream shtick! *gapes*
*faints from shock overload at Sakura being Kurama's jinchūriki as far as Suna knows*
*wakes up, then promptly falls off her sofa at Sakura getting an Oto flak jacket*
NatNicole chapter 21 . 1/22
Really, Sakura?! 'This is illegal'? Might as well have said 'Please kill me'! *throws hands in air*
*panics* She's so dead, she's so dead, she's SO DEAD! Nooo!
Dammit... *blinks back frustrated tears*
KAKASHI! ...I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

His POV is horrifyingly eye-opening. *gapes at Kakashi*
Sakura...!
NatNicole chapter 20 . 1/22
Cooked alligator... COOL!
Grr... Leave Sakura alone, cha meanie! *glares* That enemy girl is getting on my nerves, but I love getting another fight scene!
This fight is just as exciting as the previous ones, but also very different from them! :D
Yay, Sakura is almost home! ... Wait, oh crud!
Err, are ya sure going to see police is smart, Sakura?
Interesting world-building! *intrigued look* Clever to boot!
*facepalms* THIS is why I'm so paranoid; poor Sakura!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »