Reviews for Starlight
fanchick chapter 1 . 1/20
Do something! Update! Please!
flaming-amber chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
What's the word that comes to mind? Oh, right. Devastatingly handsome... That lopsided grin has unknowable powers!
J loves JS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OOOh, when r u going to update this. I want to read more.
Occult Medicine chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
GAHHH very good, I like! But I see you wrote this about 3 years ago... please return and continue!
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Yes! This is so well written, and about a couple that I personally love! PLEASE continue this!
fdksn chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love it! It would be really great if you could update. I love your writing and would love to read more. :D
HalandLeg4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Really interesting first chapter- I hope you come back to this soon :) I'm very curious about Chapel's secret... maybe she was involved with her old Captain? Can't wait to read more!
T. Briceton chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
UGH. PLEASE CONTINUE. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

This has got to be one of the most well written Kirk romance fanfictions out there - the catch is you haven't updated since last year.

This has been written with everyone perfectly in character, and I loved how Christine Chapel is.

I'M BEGGING YOU. CONTINUE. Please continue. I'll do anything. D:

This is only a mere review, but I'm practically spilling my guts and heart into this, haha. 3
ShiroKitaHoshi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Awesome start! Fabulous introduction for Kirk. Please continue!
widz chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This is a very good first chapter..please continue it :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I definitely agree with you that there aren't that many fics out there with Kirk and an OC. I certainly do like Christine and am excited to see where you will be heading with this fic down the way. I also have to recommend one of the fics that is a crossover with Firefly. It's called Reader in the Stars by Mei Neko and has one of the main characters from Firefly, River and has been a blast reading. I think you might enjoy it. I'm looking forward to more!
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A really good beginning. Cant wait to see what happens next. And to find out what Chapel's secret is. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I'm guessing her secret is about that guy and how he left her? I don't really know. Anyways, I like this story. Update soon! C
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Yay Kirkel! Can't wait to see why she left the Farragut and how their relationship develops. You've nailed the personalities well. Keep up the great work, & Happy writing!
brighteyes87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I'm so glad you went through with this... I was wondering if you were ever going to post it! I'll be reading it, that's for sure!