Reviews for Desires so Delicate
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is just incrediable! I LOVE IT! X3
Lost Soul Abuser chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE THIS! IT IMMEDIALTY CAUGHT ME AND PULLED ME IN! AHHH! SUCH A GOOD ONE SHOT! AMAZING, CANNOT EXPRESSE WHAT I AM FEELING IN WORDS! :D
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
AWWW!
Black Flame 29 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved your story, do you think you can please write more Gaara and Sakura fanfictions? You rock!
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
It had enough romance in it. I felt like it was a nice balance. This was really well written. Great Job!
One Who Treks Through Space chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story was so sweet. You are an amazing author and I wish that I could be as good as you. Keep writing stories and I will write again soon.
KohoriNS6 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like the story! long and kept me entertained with a few of my favorite other couples.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I loved it. so sad but at the same time very hopeful. You did a wonderful job
HandonFire chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I liked the beginning. Nice story.
SmileIhateit chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I like how you added the part about the Invisible Children. Thank you for doing that.
BetterThanAHeartAttack chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
The beginning was super sad, I almost didn't want to believe that Kiba was dead. And he LIKED her too! How can something like that happen?

(Hugs Kiba.)

Thankfully there is Gaara there for Sakura. If he wasn't there, I don't know what would happen.

I liked the part when he comes back from being away for a long time and sees all her scars. Then the ending when they go to help the other kiddies from the slave camps was sweet.

Please keep writing!
The Glass White Queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Brilliant and meaningful.
TheChip chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Very nice, I like it a lot.
Slightly Confused Kitty chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wo-ow, what an interesting world you wrote the characters into.
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was a really really great story I loved it, you write so well! Awesome fic!