Reviews for Beneath the Surface
angel-kamui chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
Considering how long its been since your last update I will not ask you to update.

This story is awesome! I love well done alternative universe. You left it just as it getting better and better.

So sad not to be able to read an ending, I understand that your muse must not be into SeaQuest stories anymore.
Wolfman chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for Capt. Bridger, or laugh at his misfortune.
Nkfan chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
please update this story! I absolutely love it and would live to read more about n/k and Lucas! Are you thinking of updating it? Thanks! Great job!
keatlin chapter 23 . 3/23/2008
I'm loving your story! Hope you will update soon.
tanpopo no hana chapter 23 . 11/8/2007
Oh, how could you just leave it like this? That's really cruel... I know life gets in the way though, so don't worry, i'm not mad or anything. Just... argh, I'd really have loved to read on! You're such a great author!

There was one thing I disagree with in the last chapter though: Not knowing what a letter is and how grammar works doesn't explain Lucas' speach impediment at all, otherwise no child would lear how to talk... and if he only knows words as a compact, not the letters itself, then how was he able to read his own name when he first saw it on the form while in the hospital. He didn't know his name and thus he shouldn't have been able to read it at all if he couldn't read the letters. That was just kind of nagging at me, but well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Really too bad you abandoned this story. It's amazing! If you're ever bored, please continue it?
tanpopo no hana chapter 22 . 11/8/2007
*sigh* it's not finished, is it? Well, I'll enjoy the one chapter that's left :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
Oh no... not again! And I was so hoping for some nice and quiet Darwin time... doesn't seem like I will get it soon.
tanpopo no hana chapter 20 . 11/8/2007
Lucas kicking him in the shin was great :o) I always liked Miguel, but here he deserved it...
tanpopo no hana chapter 19 . 11/8/2007
Poor Tim :o( Miguel does seem rather heartless the way you're portraying him. I mean, you can't help who you love or stop loving, but he doesn't really try to soften the blow, does he?

And now I'm really nearing the end... . Only three chapters to go, gah!
tanpopo no hana chapter 18 . 11/8/2007
Aww.. come on kiddo, just talk? Please? Well, I hope the vocoder is coming along - I'd love to see him interact with Darwin!
tanpopo no hana chapter 17 . 11/8/2007
I liked the idea of the baseball game, it was a nice change to normalcy. Tim's chat with his sister was a cute idea, too!
tanpopo no hana chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
Finally Bridger is opening up a bit. He really is different here... I hope he'll start being more comfortable around Lucas soon. Also 'thanks' for not killing any of the main cast yet...
tanpopo no hana chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
Wendy didn't know she was psychic? You didn't mention that before, did you? Surprised me, but it was definitely a great way for her to find out :o)

Also very interesting to have the last part switch to Caitlyn's pov, I was wondering, if you were going to follow that particular story and have her meet Katie and Ben sometime or if it was mainly to get Lucas and the two together.
tanpopo no hana chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
Wow, that was drastic! SeaQuest is not a military vessel anymore just because Bridger resigned? But that means he's not only refusing orders but also stealing the boat, doesn't it? Go Bridger :o)

I'm also a little confused as to the "code" that could get Lucas out of his catatonia, I mean, he's not a computer; you can hardly just input a code. Well, I hope it'll become clearer in future chapters.
tanpopo no hana chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
Well... that's kinda embarrassing... (especially since that has happened to me before). I'm so sorry I ranted about an uncompleted story when I just didn't realize there actually were a lot more chapters. What can I say... I'm not the smartest

But I'm relieved, I can tell you that! (god, am I addicted, or what?)

Glad they got Lucas back! Unbelievable that he resisted the truth serum... one tough kid. I just don't really understand why he left at all. Why did he go to the other kids when they were brought off the SeaQuest in the first place?