Reviews for Mirror Image
Reishii-Chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I like the first chapter, it says alot about what yue is feeling, i hope it doesnt become to serious
Miss-Neko-Youkaii chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Well….I was hoping a darker side of Yue means EVIL. I mean takes over Sakura (Rape ,yeah I like lemon bwahahhah) and get ride of the light side and not acting like a love sick puppy (But hey,not that is not good but now I sympathy for Kuraii) And how you going to end it?I mean,Kuraii can’t go back to yue and being like the and buried ’s ALIVES!Maybe you should pairing Kuraii with Ruby (If I’m not mistaken) And how about Yukito and Toya relationship?How you want to make it work?Split bodies?I hope you reading bye
Kohikari chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Oh my god... This story is so dark, yet so sweet. Like a black rose scented like the most delicate of lilies. The contrast of dark and light is so clear, yet so vague. And yes, a dark Yue would be extremely hot.

You write very well. Please update! Onegai!

-Kohikari*
Ayame-chan chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
Will you write more about this story? Because I simply love it. I first read it I think two years ago and now that I've found it again, I just couldn't help but fall in love with it once more.

Well..Hope you write more.

ogood luck to you!
Kage Kitsune 25 chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
I liked it... you have to continue...
Youkai no Yume chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
WHY OH WHY aren't you updating this fic? It's so beautiful! And it's been like two years since your last update! Come back to this fic, woman! Oh, but just don't forget about all of your other ones as well.
unknown80 chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
This a excellent story love Yue/Sakura fics,they always seem so better than the regular pairs on the I can't give you any ideas on the story except Yue should tell Sakura how he feels and all that stuff.
Vaz1201 signing off: Bye Bye
Bronze Star chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
wow! great opener!
Silly Wildmage chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
no! yue and sakura need to get togather. CONTINUE!
Nacris chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
This is such an amazing story. It's one of the best. Hope you post the next chapter soon.
Nacris chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
kookey chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
*gasps* MY GOD! this is excellent! i love it! CONTINUE!
Siamh chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
WRITE MORE OR ELSE! Come on you can't stop a chapter there! I for some reason hate Kurai even though he is the mirror image of Yue XD (I love Yue!) I still hate him! Leave Sakura for Yue you Evil/Dark version of Yue! Anyway your a great writer and if you stop writing this story when it's not finished I'll kill you!
Foxwolfmoon chapter 5 . 1/29/2003
I LOVE THIS! It's so sad though! I feel so sorry for Yue. Hugs Yue Anyways, please continue! It's really great! G'bye!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2002