Reviews for Jessie Reflects
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Like it. More pleez.
Scarlett Crystal chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I like this. Add a new chapter soon. :)
Death Account 13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
WOW! Jessie has a bad life. HENRY DIED!?
whoshallJudgeAngels chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
OMG. You have to update this!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is very depressing! Being a BIG fan of the books, I don’t find a scene like this absolutely impossible, but it is still very sad. My only complaint is that it seemed to get over with too fast. I really think you could take this someplace. Like maybe make it into a full-fledged story. There are many things you could expand with in here. Like why Violet chose to dress darkly in order to deal with her grief, and why Henry joined a gang and was killed, and also why Benny didn’t seen to be beaten down as badly about the news about his grandfather’s illness. You could start the story where they learn about Grandfather being sick and then go on from there. I find the Jessie POV a very strong choice. It’s just a suggestion, but I find this a creative story and am anxious to know more. Thanks for sharing!
Baahamia chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Gosh i think i gasped a bit too loud too many times ( a.k.a, well done!)
trinity chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I actually think this is a very touching short story of your you ever have time i think you should actually consider writing or producing a vook about your life.i lopve your books and im actally doing a project on one.i never would have thought that this is were the story more books about your life and keep your head above water and god will bless you every single day of your will be in my prayers as well as your family.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow... angsty... angsty... angsty... but well written. It is interesting that you had the Aldens end up being the opposite of what they were really like... and gave me an idea for a REALLY angsty crossover...
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Huh...I see this as kind of aimless - but it certainly swerving off-direction from the original books and their innocent happiness. I suppose that was your intention? I do like it...I'm really sad about Henry dying like that, along with Mrs. McGregor, and James Alden - and even sadder at what Joe ended up doing :( And Soo Lee...;-;

Though I do like how they've managed to put their lives back together, and it's interesting to see that they've grown up -smiles- Hell, I've been a fan of Boxcar Children for a really long time.

Mike McGregor~ Nice end~