Reviews for Jack Harknessā€¦ or rather, Jayme Hall
Emmaline Haesel chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Jus' don' have Jack screw her, 'kay?
Desiqtie chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Aw...I love this :) Rose/Jack was always my fav! And here they are so adorable - this is such a great post-JE story, even with the underlying bittersweetness of it all.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
I love what you've done with this, bittersweetness or no, it's a great take on a post JE fic series! Keep up the great work! :)
AkumakoRonso chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Aw! Sadness! You haven't updated in 2 years.

If there's more to this I'd love to read it. I like how mysterious Rose is, assuming Varda Wolf is indeed her. I wanna know how she got to where she is.

And Jayme/Jack. Love. Would love to see him developed more and see how Rose and Jack grow in their adventures and how things are different.

Please update!

!AkumakoRonso
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Ooh, but this idea was brilliant! I hope you manage to continue it eventually, because if you don't, I will! (Well, no, I probably won't, certainly not without permission, though I suppose I might in the safety and copyright-free domain of my mind...)
fishertowers chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
This was great! I really enjoyed it.

FT
timano chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
A fun story-and a clever last few lines! 10 out of 10 stars. (And now I want to read those sequels you promised!)
NoVacancyMind chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
rofl! i loved this so much! really, i do, and the last paragraph was priceless! can't wait to see what happens :) please don't stop just because their first adventure is over!
news for parrots chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
shiny :)

more please!
rara saryn chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Hint taken. Her tardis is discuised as a dumpster?
AckroydExpress chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Aww! I'm so glad I found this story! I can't wait for your next chapter.

I will say that I think you should give "Jayme" his real name :P
Goldenwolf43 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh wow! i loved this! loved how u havnt explained the missing gaps in roses life since JE yet. love a good Rose fic cos she's my fav companion anyway so am really looking 4ward 4 more. love jacks/jaymes reaction 2 the ship at the end... classic. :) love everythin about it really. please,please,please write more soon! x good job x
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
LOL! This was too funny! I really enjoyed the way the two are getting along. I look forward to how their adventures will go!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Please keep up this wonderful story. I do enjoy a good AU with Rose in the lead, at least for awhile until she meets up with the Doctor.
Goldenwolf43 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009