Reviews for A Heart For A Heart
Moriko no Hikari chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
Um, the hell is ZekuShion? Oh and GREAT BAHLLS AH FIYAH! God, that quote will NEVER get old.
Arcticwaters chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
I hope someday we get to learn what Larxene really was like as a Somebody. I wanna know what fueled all her anger. I mean, we get to learn about Axel, Saix, and all the higher ups, why not her?
Arcticwaters chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
You're so random when you want to be xD I was all like "RAIN? How sexy!... WTF?" But I was pretty much laughing my ass off from the moment Larxy dropped an F bomb out of no where.

Also this:

"What the HELL, Axel? I've seen you on a rainy day before, but this takes stupid to a whole new level."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Was awesome.
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
LOL~!
NinjaSheik chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
LOL~!
Regiinator chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
I loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. 3

Thank you so much love. And... I could just imagine two 'ther' people doing Strip Brawl, too. (Chuckles)

But seriously, I friggin' loved it. Thank you so much, love.
Arcticwaters chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
F, you had me at "boobs and stripping" 3
The Genius Mage chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Haha I got a kick out of this.

Yeah. I saw the horror movie. I don't like horror movies, my BFF dragged me in, and that had me shrieking wildly in the movie theater. Hehe.

Great one-shot. I enjoyed it, and I'm glad you updated.
The Genius Mage chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
*smirks*

Hehe.

Lol. That's really cute._ Poor kitten.
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
COOL~! BELIEVE IT~!
xFillyStarx chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
It could've been longer, but I still love it. :3

I have officially fallen in love with this pairing. 3
xFillyStarx chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I really like how you described it. It really shows how she sees Roxas. :3
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
ZexionxXion is really new to me, but I liked it it. Especially the "maybe he'd smile just for her".

It's fine, it's fantastic, and yes, LARXEL!
Regii chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Very good. I can't really say much because I don't know a lot about Roxas' game, but by the looks of it, you've done very well getting Zexion and Xion down. I love it.

Nice work dear. Keep it up!

Cam/Regii
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Brilliant work! That kiss was quite surprising though.

One tiny mistake: I think "You're not suppose to-" should be "You're not supposed to-"