Reviews for Innocent
NatesMama chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Everything between them means so much more, he should know that by now.
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ah! I love this one too! They're all so good. I absolutely love that he didn't go back and apologize. :P
I'mAllEars chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh my gosh, I freaking love all your stories, but this is one of my favorites. It's so...Boothy, as Brennan would say, of him to make a mistake like that. XD You are officially awesome for writing so many ridiculously fantastic Bones fictions. :)
Megan Sarah chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
What a sweet story...just lovely.
Kriti chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aw! .ntinue this!it was so cute!
luv0817 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Squee! I love that you used Brennan's line, "we're back", for Booth.
Mini-Em chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Really good story ) Very well-written and something I think seems very Bones-like, something I could imagine happening on the show :)

Hugs!

Mini-Em }
M. Rig chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh this is a brilliant idea! I love the way they're both trapped in this setup where he can slip up from time to time - which is natural, given that he's sort of still recovering, and she can't really be mad because after all, it's really not his fault. Very clever situation, with lots of room to investigate further if you choose.

Flawless writing as usual- what a sweet start to my day. Thank you so much!

: )
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hi there,

Really really sweet! Just love how they fell back into things so quickly...the hugs...and of course the kiss at the end...I would have given anything to see what Bones thought of that...Hope that she liked it and was not worried that he still imagined that they were married...I hope, like him, she thought it was just a start of what their future as Bones and Booth could be together...

Thank you...

Ger
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
great shot. look forward to more from you
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009