Reviews for Sasuke the Homicidal Maniac
SXN chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Oh when are you going to update? Are you dropping it? Please noooooo!
Izzyismycat chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Usually the SasukexNaruto stories where Sasuke is a psychopath that tries to hurt or kill Naruto in some way are very unrealistic and rushed straight to the sexy times. This story is unrealistic in the way that absolutely no one cares about anything, there are no patrols watching the Uchiha manor for junkies/squatters/reckless teenagers, and Sasuke can literally get away with murder, but this appears to be so exaggerated that it seems like it's an alternate universe/not supposed to be like the real world (so, it doesn't take away from the story). The way you wrote Sasuke is amazing, and I love the slowly building relationship between him and Naruto. I sincerely hope you're continuing this.
kiki2222 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
I want to read more!
Yuyne chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon I want to see what happens to Sasuke next X3 I wonder if Naruto would come to save him
Yuyne chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Sasuke is dangerous p, but he's like a child it's cute I like the way you handle the story with your awesomeness (I'm just sucking up.) the plot is amazing
Yuyne chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
I actually feel a little happy because to tell the truth, that man was starting to piss me off. I'm glad there's some improvement in Sasuke and Naruto's relationship X3. Stories with plot are so awesome.
InsanitysCandy chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Emofox, You Are One Of My Favorite Authors And This Story Is Amazing. Onegai Come Back. Aishteru 3
Daisy Holden chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Why in goddamn HELL isn't this being updated? I fucking LOVE this story and I read it, only to find that it hasn't been updated in TWO. FREAKING. YEARS! I've even been DREAMING of this story! I've been waiting for lovely lemons and limes and concocting plans as to how they will occur! You must continue, if not for your fans, then for the future LEMONS!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Holly crap why leave us on a cliff plsssssss update I love this storyyyyy! :D
Brianna chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Wish you would update. :0(
Loaded Faint Of hearts chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
THis story is amazng, why havn't you updated? it neeeeds up dating and we neeeee to know what happens next! please please please update
Banana Theft chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Don't fall for it Sasuke! Naru loves you! Itachi and Orochimaru are lying! Don't fall for their lies!

Minato: She broke down crying after she wrote that. Please do write more. *goes to comfort Alexandra*
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
its been a while since ive read this so i decided to reread it just for shits and demented giggles i guess you could say.i can only hope you havent lost interest in this story it was always one of my favorites it was always so well done and thought love it see this back up but i cant force you and even if i could it would take away the fun of writing, only making it a i guess thats all i really wanted to say

XamierTheNobody chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
sonruya chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Omg you should continue this story! It's soo good,I loved your Sasuke! I want to know what will happen to him,aah help him Narutoo. Please update,I hope that you didn't abandon this story. :(