Reviews for Sasuke the Homicidal Maniac
kiki2222 chapter 8 . 3/21
I want to read more!
Celestriz chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon I want to see what happens to Sasuke next X3 I wonder if Naruto would come to save him
Celestriz chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Sasuke is dangerous p, but he's like a child it's cute I like the way you handle the story with your awesomeness (I'm just sucking up.) the plot is amazing
Celestriz chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
I actually feel a little happy because to tell the truth, that man was starting to piss me off. I'm glad there's some improvement in Sasuke and Naruto's relationship X3. Stories with plot are so awesome.
InsanitysCandy chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Emofox, You Are One Of My Favorite Authors And This Story Is Amazing. Onegai Come Back. Aishteru 3
Daisy Holden chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Why in goddamn HELL isn't this being updated? I fucking LOVE this story and I read it, only to find that it hasn't been updated in TWO. FREAKING. YEARS! I've even been DREAMING of this story! I've been waiting for lovely lemons and limes and concocting plans as to how they will occur! You must continue, if not for your fans, then for the future LEMONS!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Holly crap why leave us on a cliff plsssssss update I love this storyyyyy! :D
Brianna chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Wish you would update. :0(
Loaded Faint Of hearts chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
THis story is amazng, why havn't you updated? it neeeeds up dating and we neeeee to know what happens next! please please please update
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Don't fall for it Sasuke! Naru loves you! Itachi and Orochimaru are lying! Don't fall for their lies!

Minato: She broke down crying after she wrote that. Please do write more. *goes to comfort Alexandra*
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
its been a while since ive read this so i decided to reread it just for shits and demented giggles i guess you could say.i can only hope you havent lost interest in this story it was always one of my favorites it was always so well done and thought love it see this back up but i cant force you and even if i could it would take away the fun of writing, only making it a i guess thats all i really wanted to say

kai
XamierTheNobody chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
UPDATE OR *SATAN WILL RAIN DOWN YOUR THROAT WITH ACID AND TURN YOUR GUTS INTO SNAKES! *Props if you know what this is from*
sonruya chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Omg you should continue this story! It's soo good,I loved your Sasuke! I want to know what will happen to him,aah help him Narutoo. Please update,I hope that you didn't abandon this story. :(
Jojo chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
I actually really like how your making their relationship slow, I mean it makes waaayy more sense than all the other fics that have them hate each other and then magically love each other. I'd like it if maybe you could distinguish whether it's itachi or orochimaru talking,like mybe one could be underlined? But I love it so far!

p.s. I think you're the first person to make naruto taller and akinnier than sasuke. ;P
XEmoYaoiFangirlx chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Plz,plz im begging u! Write mire chapters! We need angsty yaoi here! So Plz im going to die if i dont know what happens next!