Reviews for NaruSaku OneShots
Lyora chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Amazing one shots! Beautiful writing !
These chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I read things like this and think. This is where the story should have gone. Now well over a year into a war that nobodies enjoying ... notice that all the stories have dried up? I appreciate the little snippets like these that are what I would think of as a dream and wish that somehow I could step into it. Thanks. jsm
BlueBeard97 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Very good I like it keep writing more and more I love this story.
Zatheko chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
These were great, loved each and every single one of them!
NaruSaku.Cha chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
I loved these, thank you for the story!
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Aw! What a sweet ending to the series! That's always going to be an issue for them, and I think you covered it well in a short amount of writing. The beginning was really cute, and I like how you included other characters. Thanks for sharing!
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Oh, it's so them, though. And it's a one-shot; so long as it makes sense within the context of itself, it's good. This did that, turned a moment into something more, something meaningful. This was lovely; thank you!
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
That was so adorable! And if xNINJABLADE45x knew more about Japan, he/she would know it's the best read country on the planet, with plenty of books from other countries translated. They have obscure stuff we'd never get here, so of course they'd have something as basic as Shakespeare! Where else do all those Romeo and Juliet plays in high school romantic comedy manga come from?

Anyway, just feeling a bit down, thanks to chapter 540, and I realized I hadn't read all of these yet. This was a lovely pick-me-up and full of charm. The role of teacher is a believable one for Sakura and provides a clever opportunity for a little romance. Thank you for the tasty fic!
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I had always waited for something like this to happen in the story, despite it being an action series. It kind of blew me away that at the time of the Pein attack Sakura didn't *know* Hinata loved Naruto. The change in tense was a bit confusing for a minute, but the end result was worth it. It almost came off like Hinata set it up so Sakura would confess to Naruto. Thank you for the sweet fic!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I stumbled across this a while back and something glitched when I tried to bookmark it. I'm glad I found it again, because it's sweet! The idea is so clever, and there's a lovely symmetry to it, considering how Naruto pretended to be Sasuke that one time.

The way you connect dialog with non dialog lines is confusing, though. For example:

"Hey, Konohamaru!" He greeted. "What's up?" Konohamaru stopped at his side, smiling up at his fellow genin.

"I have a question, Naruto."

It makes "What's up?" seem like Konohamaru's line. To avoid confusion, the non-dialog line should be connected to the dialog of the person involved, like this:

"Hey, Konohamaru!" He greeted. "What's up?"

Konohamaru stopped at his side, smiling up at his fellow genin. "I have a question, Naruto."

Thank you for an adorable fic!
NaruDeeds chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great story here. I especially laughed at the end. Who knew Kakashi could be such a great matchmaker?
Ofunu chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Just so you know, it's 'niichan' for males and 'neechan' for females, so you see, technically you are having Komohamaru calling Naruto 'older sister', when it should be 'older brother'
An chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
NaruSaku, best couple ever! And these are the best one shots ever! Thanks for sharing. :)
Missy chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I love these one shots! They are seriously fantastic and i can't wait for more. They are cute, funny, sweet, romantic, etc, etc. Lol.
Bullet2tm chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Hey,

These are really good, the last one was particularly awesome! And cute! I wonder who naruto will end up with. Sakura or Hinata? Hinata just confessed her love for him, so, I'm guessing Hinata. But I think that he's still in love with Sakura.

Bullet