Reviews for It's Not Paranoia
That was great! This would have been a great idea to develop. Loved the paranoia and the idea of how Harry might be at school. The Dursleys as good without being like misunderstood angels was a good touch.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow. With such an upbringing for Harry, no wonder this story is called "It's Not Paranoia".
monbade chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I liked it, good work, should add a chapter 2 for diagon alley :D and a responce on malfoy when he finds out he lost 10k

monbade
Basill chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was great! Update asap plz!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
this sounds like it will be an interesting story, i hope to read more soon
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
interesting story, bye
Loatroll chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Lovely! I love it when someone manages to twist canon from what is obvious to something else :D Brilliant stuff. Thanks for the read :-)
James018 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Interesting idea. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Innortal chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Interesting start, looking forward to where you take it.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
this is a rather interesting start. not much opinon to give beyond that though since we didn't get to see hp.

one interesting thought comes to my mind though. this harry is going to be rather isolated, but perhaps not especially mistreated.

harry is getting some things beyond minimum essentials. also, he has prob not interacted with the dursleys enough to actually be mistreated.

hope there is another chapter soon.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
sweet
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hmm, now this is a different start there, and really something to see a different meaning for the cupboard there, and wonder just how this Harry will react to things now, since he seems to have even less social interaction than the canon one did, as well as how it'll be with many more knowledgable wizards and witches there escorting him this time around.
Vorax chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hmm, I haven't seen anything that starts like this yet. I'll be looking forward to where this is going.