Reviews for Death's Dare
fanficchica123 chapter 9 . 7/18
I really love this and i hope you write more! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Born in 20th Century chapter 9 . 4/25
do continue! :)
thedarkerknight chapter 1 . 4/19
Um. I'm sure you know this, but it kept bugging me that Rachel doesn't actually need a bodyguard. The spirit of Delphi protects her. The only reason hades was able to curse the previous was because he didn't actually harm her.
Id65 chapter 9 . 3/18
What... is that it? That's not an ending or... what?
Id65 chapter 8 . 3/18
Oh damn, shit just got reaaaaal
Id65 chapter 7 . 3/18
Oh YES I SHIP IT SO BAD.
Id65 chapter 6 . 3/18
Oooh goody goody goody! This is just so amazing!
Id65 chapter 5 . 3/18
Gosh darn it Aphrodite! Also... ship names!
Id65 chapter 4 . 3/18
I love how they're not coy or anything, they act like actual 20 year olds.
Id65 chapter 3 . 3/18
Oh noooo. Not good! Great chapter!
Id65 chapter 2 . 3/18
Hehehe! This is so amazing!
Id65 chapter 1 . 3/18
OH MY GOD. This looks like the perfect makings of an amazing story. YES.
Waiting chapter 1 . 2/23
Okay, look. Here's the deal:

I have now been stalking your profile for OVER A FRIGGIN' YEAR, waiting for you to update. I'm not going to waste time gushing. You're my favorite pjo fanfic writer, and you're the only one who can write Nico's character to meet my standards. So unless you fell off a cliff and died, I'd really appreciate it if you'd come and grace us with the ending to this engrossing story. Because it's very good.

Well, now I've done my groveling, and even commented on fanfiction (something I swore I'd never do) so your move, sparky. Please deliver.
Enigma07 chapter 9 . 1/11
This is a wonderful story! And nobody really did Nico and Rachel before, so reading it is just more exciting! UPDATE SOON!
Javaxe1 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I'd like to see a fight between Nico and Apollo. I think that would be pretty good.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »