Reviews for Death's Dare
AnnabethChaseHere chapter 9 . 7/15
Hellp there, author of this awesome story. Can we please get some more chapters? Cause you didnt't updated in, like, 3 years and it seems like you're dead. Even if that's the case, go talk to Hades, maybe he would let you post from the Underworld :)) Anyway, can you please get back to the story? Please?
Persian Warrior Queen 29 chapter 9 . 6/11
It's been years since this was updated, so I was a fool to try reading this. Well, I was right in the sense that I did get hopelessly attached to this amazing story. But I'd stick with you though, not gonna give up on a good story! I once read a story that wasn't updated for five years before the author miraculously went back and continued it, so if I could wait five years for that, I don't see why I can't a couple years for this.
Zeta0 chapter 9 . 5/12
Good
Person chapter 9 . 2/15
Your story's great I really love it
kuppielovE chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Ahhhh I just love this so much!
There's too many things! I'd probably be able to articulate better how awesome this fic is if it wasn't 4:30 a.m. but as it is, I have laughed, gasped, squealed, cackled, cheered, and just generally been completely absorbed by this fic. It's pure gold. It makes me smile enormously while reading. I can't wait to find out what happens next, since I'm a first time reader and I've never read the first version. I'll be waiting desperately for an update, but don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'll be here reading and rereading during the wait. This fic is simply too good not to 3
kuppielovE chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Ooh, action! It's here! But first:
Yay, Percy! I was waiting for him to show up! I love that kid. I loved the parallels between the boys' and girls' discussions. (I knew it was sexual tension!) I wasn't expecting to be so amused, but this fic is really making me laugh. Drunk Annabeth is exciting. I imagine things are about to get even more exciting since there's, presumably, a monster at Rachel's window. I can't wait to see Nico kick some ass!
At this point, I kind of feel bad for Rachel, lmao. I mean, she hasn't even had a kiss in seven years, and Sexy Older Tall Nico with Hot Jawline and Stubble and Muscles gets thrown at her. Poor thing. (Is it terrible that I'm waiting for him to whisper Italian sweet nothings in her ear? Because, I am so here for that.)
kuppielovE chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Oh, it makes sense that Nico would be bi in your story. He did mention last chapter his "unfortunate crush" or something like that, who I'm sure is Percy.
Nico and Rachel are really cracking me up right now with their little spats. It's the sexual tension, *nods knowingly* they're all frustrated. Hahaha, no, they're just getting on each other's nerves, and it's real entertaining. She called his motorcycle a "demon bike" I am dead.
kuppielovE chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This makes me so incredibly happy, for various reasons.
1) I thought I was the only one who shipped Rachel and Nico! Not only because Nico's, er, gay, but because Nico is such a hard character to pin down, it's hard to imagine him with anybody. Also, I haven't been as active in the pjo fandom, and the only fics I've read lately have been percabeth. I haven't thought about Nico and Rachel in so long, but once I saw the pairing in your profile all my fangirl thoughts and theories sparked to life.
2) God bless you, Nico pulled up in a motorcycle. A motorcycle. With a skull. And sporting stubble. HELL. YES. I think it was a perfect decision to stage this a few years in the future; they've both changed and grown up, so, idk, I feel like it wouldn't be so farfetched to pair them together. Their combined experiences could give them opportunities to bond where their younger selves couldn't. (And it's always nice to be gifted by the puberty god.)
3) This pairing (well, I guess any pairing with Rachel, but this is my fave) is super intriguing because of the men-are-off-limits thing. I had forgotten that about the Oracle, and honestly I can't remember much about it now. Maybe I should go get my Last Olympian book, but naaaah, I'm sure I'll piece it together. I am so ready for the angst and sexual tension between these two, it's not even funny. This is gonna be good. *is positively bouncing with excitement* (((I bet Nico proves Apollo wrong about Hades' children being terrible lovers.)))
Esthelaaaa chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Really curious to see where you're taking this! Although, to be honest, I think that them two trying to work out their relationship (particularly with the gods' interference) is enough for this story on its own; the extras about these new monsters takes away, somewhat, from the overall merit of your work. It's still great; just not amazing. I think i like your short pieces more - but i would still love some updates!
Nadeen chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Proceed por favor
Afro die chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
best fanfic i have ever read 0_0 i mean really BEST one EVER! so well paced you did their charters perfectly her dads reaction the only one i think you did wrong was hades because in the books he was alot more nicer and fatherly than the hades in your story bbuttt it works. Two thumbs up for a Great job! hey id even hire you to do this as a fanfic Audio book if you could get voice actors ! lots of love~ Afro die/guest
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Apollo is an asshat but AHHHHHH Nico and Elizabeth, all the FEEEELS. Okay, I'm done...NO IM NOT

AHHHHHHH.

But seriously AMAZING story.
SunshineSundae chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I adore this story. Not a pairing I'd encountered before but I am officially on board!
SunshineSundae chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Love it already!
fanficchica123 chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
I really love this and i hope you write more! Can't wait to see where this goes!
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »