Reviews for Je t'aime, Canada
Winter Child chapter 45 . 7/25
Oh my god, this is legit the best thing I could've ever accidentally stumbled upon
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 15 . 7/14
Mathew is so dense
anna118luna chapter 45 . 7/3
Really good. The ships are a bit out there but I really hope the story is updated.
A random girl chapter 45 . 6/17
Nooooo! Why no hockey scene! So sad!
Illead chapter 45 . 5/11
I have a couple plot concerns. The ey game is taking too long to do, and I-as a reader-am no longer interested in it. What happened to the main idea? You seem to have lost focus. That, and I don't think the Kuma and Tony interactions are nessecary. They don't really need to be there, there's no reason for them. Finally, the America/Canada pairing feels so forced. I feel like Matthew is better off single-at least then, it made things interesting. While I normally like AmeCan, this AmeCan feels too much like meet plot convience Matthew agreed to do this. Alfred also feels out of place, too, like Gilbert and Holland and France and Belgium do. What happrhappened to their involvement? If you use a character, use them more often than just background characters. I would rather see Matthew and Yeketarina, or Matthew and Egypt. America is too possessive and annoys me when he bursts in and drags Matthew away for making new friends. That's not how jealousy works, that's abusive possessiveness. And he doesn't let Matthew speak up. It bugs me. There is no character development here-everyone is static.
Can you imagine if Russia had a curl? Like, he always tucks it under his scarf but someone try's to steal his scarf and it pulls on his curl and he just glares the crap out of them.
AkiseAru1010 chapter 45 . 2/22
ಠ_ಠHuh?!... ( Д)ノ...What happened?!... I started reading this a few days ago and I thought it was really good... But the last chapter isnt up (ー)...The story was almost complete!... I was waiting for the hockey game \(-_-;)/

(_*) 45 chapters and it still wasn't complete
щ(ロщ)... And it was last updated in 2010... Seven years ago... Damn ﹏
AkiseAru1010 chapter 13 . 2/4
LOL... Kumajirou is adorable...(in a slightly violent way)
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 20 . 1/29
Hue hue hue can't wait until the end lol
LyfLikeABossXD chapter 9 . 1/5
Ooh yandere Kuma
XxUniOreoxX chapter 45 . 1/3
This was by far a very refreshing read to start a year! I really liked how you took research upon this and included variety of countries in here as well. *smiles* Anyways, this was a fun read especially Kumajirou's and Tony's antics about their OTPs and Japan and Hungary's obsession with yaoi, I seriously could relate to them thoI can't wait for the next update and with that I'm talking about the Hockey Game! Yeah mate I'm fired up! whenever it may be and you know it's 2017 now and I'll wait as long as I could. I hope you continue writing stories like this in the future
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 40 . 12/25/2016
*goes to look up TurCan* dammit, you bastard, look what you've done to me!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
Lmao Alfred is just a sweet little potato.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
Dammit Alfred, what did I say about sticking your flag on Matthews forhead?
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
Help... I can't breath... haaaallp meeehhhh...
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »