Reviews for Puberty, Masturbation and Courtship
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
aw poor shika
chiichoo chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I enjoyed reading it, although I think it would have been better if it were longer and if there were more to the examples of the definitions. Some parts seemed to be too short and fast that they didn't really explain much.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Loved loved loved this! Just sayin'.
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really enjoyed this one-shot; the embarrassments involving puberty were incredibly funny, and I felt bad for Shikamaru. But my favorite part was definitely the ending, where Shikamaru and his father have a heart-to-heart.

Excellent job. :DD
MoonLightCrow chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Damn you, nosyness, because of you I HAD to check this out! I think I turned crimson during the second and third part of the lecture.

Well, but I gotta say it was well written and when I wasn't feeling embarrassed I kept grinning all the way through it.

btw, I gotta thank you. This was exactly the subject matter I missed in Biology(freshmen-year middle school two years ago; it was a wednesday) when I got sick and couldn't go to school. xD
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow that was really funny but not too over the top.

I liked it.
Roving Otter chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Heh. That was funny. I liked it. Kinda felt bad for him when Ino was freaking out at the sight of his "discomfort." That's gotta be embarrassing. That's one nice thing about being female...it's not immediately obvious to other people when you're horny, heh.

One nitpick, I don't think the last scene was supposed to be in italics.
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
ROFLMAO. that was so funny. i know i shouldnt laugh but its just so funny that Yoshino would catch her son jacking off and then to add insult to injury; his parents teach him about the birds and the bees.

In the end it all works out.
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
brilliant brilliant brilliant

this is going to sound weird but you made Shikamaru seem so normal. typical teenage boy.

very much enjoyed reading- I laughed from beginning to end- poor poor Shikamaru- he was definitely in some torturous positions, lol.

excellent companion piece