Reviews for To Begin Again
wshakes chapter 30 . 3/22
totally fantastic original fic here. loved reading this! well done thanks for sharing!
Terezinha chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Hopefully that Jane has the courage to declare.
tigerlily124 chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
Hey there! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story! Very well done!
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
oh man did her friend rape her. I will really hate that. Maybe Red John murdered him. Is it wrong to want something like that to happen? god i was pausing for the calls but i'm on to the next chapter.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Who did he call? Can't wait for more. He so loves her, can't wait to see what happens next. On to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I wonder who the father is. I hope it's Jane and he doesn't remember. Like they did it when he was grieving over something and he doesn't recall or something like that. He seems to love Bunny. LOL i wonder who is killing the kids. I wasn't laughing at that by the way. Wow love it on to the next.
wantingmore chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
Loved your story! So sad when it had to end. Loved the fluffy ending :)
BeliebinTillMyHeartStopsBeatin chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
i thought she was gonna say im pregnent not i love u xD u should make a sequel...and if you allready have...yey! :L ur a epic writter btw :]

Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
love it !
10-A-YA chapter 30 . 9/8/2011
I just finished reading this story through for the second time. The first was probably 4 months ago and I believe it was the first of your work I'd read. I think this one is my favorite. I like that Arabella wasn't Jane's, but he was her father in all the ways that mattered. It was a fresh take. It seems so many stories out there always have Jane as the "bio dad." Jane and Lisbon's relationship developed in an organic fashion. It gave the impression that there was absolutely no other way their story could go. I applaud your story telling. Also, I have to say, of all the author's I've read on this site, your A/N's are by far the best!
I amm Groot chapter 30 . 8/12/2011
beautiful story! i loved it!:D
chymom chapter 30 . 7/10/2011
Loved this story! Glad you found your own "trick"! I was wondering if you did a follow up?

Example the wedding? Or when the baby starts school? Or the team gets married? Does the new teenager get a boy friend? If so how do mom and dad react? How are mom and dad when bunny gets a boyfriend? So many questions in my mind.

THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE! Now I'm off to read more of your work!
jamming chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Salve! Ho visto dal tuo profilo che anche tu sei italiana quindi mi sono presa la libertà di commentare nella nostra lingua P

Ho finito di leggere ieri "Take Away" e con piacere ho visto che non era l'unica fic di "The Mentalist" che avevi scritto (sono solo al cap. 7 di questa). Volevo farti i complimenti, entrambe sono stupende e soprattutto molto originali! Hai una grande fantasia e mi piace molto il tuo modo di scrivere ) Sono molto intrigata dalla storia di Nellie, adoro quando personaggi originari riescono a coinvolgermi così tanto. La storia di Christian mi ha spezzato il cuore e ho apprezzato molto il fatto che hai deciso di scrivere il padre di Ara come qualcuno a cui Lisbon teneva in modo genuino e che l'amava, troppo spesso i love interest della coppia su cui è centrata una fic vengono pitturati come persone orribili.

Keep up the good work :)
lactoseintolerant85 chapter 29 . 4/19/2011
lactoseintolerant85 chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
this is probably the cutest fic i've read in my life, i haven't finished reading it yet, but i bet it'll be awesome, and i now i'm late but congrats on marriage and the babyy, and i think i was more excited about your relationship than the story lol ;)