Reviews for Playing It By Ear
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this, so much. Terry and Stu. I love his knowledge of music trivia. And how Terry says the Ravenclaws have a research fetish.

My favorite part is how Terry apoligizes publicly because he did the whole thing publicly. It shows so much strength of character to apologize publicly, especially when it's honest and meant.

I also love how Stu bounces back.
goldfish.attack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
These two.

THESE TWO.

Otp. Brb, I just gotta go ship these two forever.
xnikininja chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i love all your pieces of writing, they are amazing.

what i do find quite frustrating though, is when you write in a different language. it confuses me something crazy, and i try to google translate, but it doesn't make much sense.

i'm not sure if other people feel this way too, but i think it would be helpful if you had a little note at the bottom (or something similar) that translates. i think it would come in handy a lot, for people like me that don't have a clue what is going on (especially in sluagh), because these stories are amazing, and i'd love to understand fully what is being said.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Stu! He wrote the DA's song... I loved that boy. I think I get to blame you for the fact that I decided I must name one of my children Tiresius. )

Poor Terry... he's trying to be a good leader and a good person and that's so hard. He's just so collected that I never thought of him having the same problems Nev had...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Haha great job, I love the French swears, makes me smile that I know them... If not the Greek.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Both. Keep writing
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Even the most analytical Ravenclaw can loose his temper occasionally, I see. Lucky for Terry that he has Michael to set him straight.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Thank you, a million times, for writing. x