Reviews for Give and Take
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This made me sick. Which means good job. That's all I can really coment on this right now. I think I might have nightmares from this.
GMan Amodeo chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Nice insight into crabbe and goylles minds. DAYDverse rocks by the way!
PK9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I'm such an idiot. I kept thinking "Who the hell are Greg and Vince? Did this mean Crabbe and Goyle were wrongly accused?"

I think it's very well done. It's a very dark scene from DAYD, but I think it's handled well. I especially like how Lavender was able to outwit Crabbe and Goyle and limit the damage, even though she was definitely violated and not in control. I think that certainly fits with canon in their stupidity, which is only topped by mine for not recognizing their shortened first names...
Danwea chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Yet another fantastically written ficlet sir.

I was horrified when I read what they did to Lavender during DAYD and this just tops it off. As someone else said, it's a very difficult subject to tackle and you met it wonderfully.
madbrad chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow. Poor, poor Lavender. I'm only half-way through Sluagh, but I hope those two b_st_rds got what was coming for them. Such a pity that Lavender was killed in the battle (I think?).

Excellent supplement for your DAYD, I had in my mind while reading this the scenes where Lavender's friends consoled her and the (so very clever!) retaliation on her behalf.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nasty b*. Very good, keep updating
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was a very serious subject to tackle, and I think that you pulled it off quite nicely. I liked that it was in Goyle's POV, instead of Lavander's. Yes he's stupid, and a Death Eater, and not a very nice person besides, but he IS still a person, and a 17 year-old to boot. it was interesting to see how his mind works.