Reviews for First Impressions
PhoenixPatronus chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I like that... I just finished reading DAYD and am now in serious denial about their deaths. Even though it really is a great story, I found especially Terry an incredible character.
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ha, Elaine, you were wrong! I don't get why she doesn't like Terry. What his mother write was awful, insincere, and wrong. Maybe this is my previous knowledge of Terry from your other stories, and for some reason she seems to think that he's a delinquent set out to ruin her son when she hasn't met him at all, but the description of him seemed perfectly polite, if a little nervous. He didn't seem like a delinquent, just like a kid, albeit a confused one. But I am SO glad that their friendship lasted so long.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh yes, Terry would be history by the end of the summer. I love irony.

I don't understand Terry's mom. I'm conflicted about her. Because there's something where she's crying over Terry's hairband. Because she didn't realize how much she loved him until he was gone. And I can't hate her. But I don't really like her.

I like Michael's mom, even though she doesn't like Terry at first. I understand her reasoning much better.
goldfish.attack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love these two!
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really, really like your Terry Boot, Michael Corner stories:)
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Poor Terry! He's not off in the traditional sense, just hesitant. I really, really don't like his mother. Mikey's mom is sweet, though, and she'll fix all of that. . I'm sure of it.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh Mrs. Corner, how incredibly, seriously wrong you are. A wonderful story, I love it, despite Elaine's wrongful interpretation of him.
Technomad chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great character study...and I want to kick Terry's parents' arses until their noses bleed buttermilk! What a way to write about your own kid!
Mihra-Attar chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Both intense and touching. I'd like to see this continue, particularly as Mike and Terry become such close friends when Mike's mum is hoping the pair won't last.
kimpossible06 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Will there be a sequel to this story? Hope so - i'd like to see you explore the younger Terry and Michael. x
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very good, very insightful. Keep writing
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wonderfully written, though you've got to feel bad for Terry. It seems that he grew up in such a...cold home, compared to Michael. It's interesting to see how Mike so clearly brings out the best in him as time goes by.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love it when you do an update! Suddenly my inbox is full of wonderful stories and I want to go read them all at once, alhough I'm tempted to spin them out, save them up. This was excellent. Thank you so much for writing! Please don't ever stop. x