Reviews for The Ultimate Mission
montydam chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
This is really good so far! Please update soon!
JunkoAmaya chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
this is good. please update soon
writergirl99 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Hey! This is so good! I'm loving it so far! I hope Jaimie will be okay. I really don't like Irish TV characters, they just always seem to be the badguys and that amde me dislike Chuck from the start... This chapter made me dislike him even more.

Jaimie seemed to sell her part perfectly well! She's a natural - I agree with you, she should have jumped him in the last scene.

This was great! Hopefully you update soon!
astacia chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Love the story. Can't wait to see whats next. I totally agree with you about needing more Jaimie/Dean time on the show.
Don't Use It Any More chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Oh my god, oh my god, AMAZING but PLEASE update soon. PLEASE!
Suuz-5-5 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
more when you can!
Enigma493 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
O WOMAN! more soon PLEASE! I'll give you chocolate! and and some um gum? anything just hurry and update please! LMAO
nolechic512 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
i completely, 100% agree with you. they should have done that. i also agree with you about scott. hopefully jaimie will dump him like dean said. anyway, hope jaimie is ok, that the guys find her soon, and nothing bad or mentally scarring soon.
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Awesome chapter...even though it was a short one. When Chuck called Jaimie and told her that he wanted to meet her I had a feeling that it as a trick. I hope that they find Jaimie. Can't wait to find out whats going to happen next. Update soon.
BlackFireRaevyn chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I totally agree...she should have jumped him :p...write more soon!
Suuz-5-5 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
more when you can. I like it
BlackFireRaevyn chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
love it! write more soon!
SquintSquad17 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I like it a lot so far! The plot is really interesting. :)
Enigma493 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
O getting good! cant wait for more!
nolechic512 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
good chapter. you can tell their might be some trouble with finnigan. update soon.