Reviews for Vanished Noah
Neil chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Okay, so nice work and all, but... You do realise that the Fourteenth is supposed to kill all the noahs except from Road, and that Tyki at the time wasn't even born?

And how comes Mana isn't even a tiny little bit surprised of his brother's power/beeing a noah? Did he already know? Because from the story it doesn't seem so...

Apart from that, as I said, it's a really nice story :)
KHFFROKSMISOKS XD chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
nice job! .

it makes sense, its awesome, has its own plot, AND actually fits with the manga .

wow ur stories r goood :D
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
That was an awsome story of the past! Keep writing!
Alyssa chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
I like your story. it seem very sad that 14th died and mana did'nt remmember but in the end it seem a happy ending because he remind someone who's important to him. I Give 10/10 _
LilyMoonstone chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Nice story. I'm quite sure there were less than 12 Noahs at d beginning of the story, but whatever suits u. Is d 14's name Allen or Nicholas? I don't get u. His personality (n number of Noahs killed) seems different 4 every story u wrote.
Hesunohana chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
great work ! really. simple but clear.

did you read the last DGM's chapter ? just too much ! I read it today and it reminds me a lot of this fiction.
Chloe chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
this story was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. you're an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Chloe chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
oh, i LOVE this story. the way you describe the fourteenth is fantastic.
Vincent Noir chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
This story is guilty for being well written and a epic. Definitely it goes to my fave list. Just 2 cents on chapter 12 when the 14th is searching for the host.

1. Child Allen's (the soon to be exorcist) hair is originally brown. It became white when he unknowingly called Mana back from the dead by an offer of the Earl. The shock was just too much for the boy to see his dormant and deformed left hand awakened killing his beloved Akuma father.

2. Again Allen's left hand is already deformed since birth. Therefore why is it the 14th haven't seen it? However this can be accepted as in that situation according to your fic the 14th's senses are dwindling. So no big problem here...
Blue Paper Plane chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
I love this story, I really do. You did a really great job on it. Please write more like this. I can't wait until you do.
WhimsicalHeart chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
This is excellent. I love it more and more the further in i get even though i know that the ending has to be sad :( this is as far as i can read at the minute but you'll hear from me the second i can finish :)
tewak chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
i loved this story. so much.

the fact that it's complete makes me sad, but happy too.

it was great, the finishing was really great.

sincerely, játvarður.
truegenius13 chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a good job.
addenza chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
This was good. I like how you incorporated Mana's thoughts into this scene and yet everything seems to fit in nicely(:
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
You've done a wonderful job so far. I haven't had much luck finding stories revolving around the Fourteenth, or Mana for that matter, so it's been a great read. Keep up the good work!