Reviews for Kizuna
Lacuna The Lost chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I love that you did this chapter from Paine's POV as it gives the reader another perspective of Yuna and Baralai's budding romance. I wonder how Miss P would react if she were to discover how accurate her story truly is...
Lacuna The Lost chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Silence; at times inviting yet painful at others...

I feel sorry for Baralai :(

Still I have hope that Yuna's kindness and understanding can provide him with much needed comfort and affection.
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Mysterious. Loving. Distanty and yet so close...

curiosity, innocent and tender.
Angry Girl chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Ugh feel free to glare at this review, life attacked. I am sorry!

But this chapter was lovely to imagine, I could see it clearly sweet in it's glimpse the moment way. Paine's inner poet also amuses me :p Haha but what will she do with the photo's?.

I feel like these two are strong with their attraction and want to know one another and are starting that progress. I'm looking forward to how else you take this :-)
Angel Taisha chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Aw, still so stinking cute! I figured it was Paine; I like what you did with that... :)
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
X3. X3. X3. X3. X3. X3. X3. Cuteness~! I heart Paine's POV :3
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
"B... A... R... A... L... A... I... that's it? Bar- no? Uh, bear, right? Beara... lay, no, um, lie...? Baralai?" - XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD BEARA.

I'm lovin' this, dude! Its got this really soft and sweet quality to it (which I KNOW you love XD), and your writing has improved vastly since we first started talking/checking out each other's stories.

Thanks for the great read XD Update!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
'Stars sprinkled' - Alliteration ftw!

I love this, it flowed so awesomely X3. Baralai guitar is like Hwoarang guitar X3 X3 X3 X3.
Angel Taisha chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Oh I ADORE this!

I didn't expect Baralai to be mute. wow. Your descriptions weave the reader right into the surroundings and the character's thoughts so effortlessly! I don't know if it was my simultaneously listening to 'Happy Tomorrow' by NiNa while reading this that made me fall for it, but it certainly didn't hurt! Nice job- can't wait for more.

/fangirlies
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
No I didn't expect him to be a mute, that will surely be quite a boundary for them, though one that could be overcome with patience and determination, her trying to grasp his name amused me lol 'Beara-lay' haha.

I enjoyed the images again, and sympathised with Baralai's 'stay or don't stay' dilema, being able to talk is something everyone takes for granted, look forward to more!
Snid chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Wow, your writing is so beautiful. I can envision Yuna and Baralai so clearly that it's insane.

Not to mention that Yunalai is a super-cute ship. ;D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I think he's probably more aware then she thinks he is, as when playing generally people can sense these things, unless completly absorbed in the task.

But this is interesting :-) I liked the images your descriptions gave, especially of moonlight that wasn't really there lol