Reviews for Maybe She Would
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Really good, I think I might be checking out more of your work in the future.
holikimaela chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Once again, lovely. I particularily enjoyed the description of Ziva sleeping.
amber chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow. that was pretty impressive! i am glad that ziva didn't die. then i deefinitly flipped out when she kissed tony's cheek. anyhoo, you did a wonderful job.
tigerlily25 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Not one awesome story, but two - must be our lucky day! I've seen plenty of post-Ziva-torture fics, but I think this is the first one I've seen that deals so nicely with that horrible (in a good way, but still horrible) scene. You can really feel Tony's regret about what might have been. Also, I liked the emphasis about it being a 'maybe.' Tiny shreds of hope amongst all the pre-Season 7 tension. Bravo :)
djEskimo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Great work
Jojo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OMG, GREAT STORY! Same here, I can't wait until the premiere! Lol, I think all Tiva fans are going through withdrawls. I certainly am. But great story, you should write more. :]
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh my goodness.

You've done it again.

Such a beautiful, lovely, heartbreaking, sweet one shot.

"The words hurt more than he realised. They haunted his sleep, mocking him, spitting at him."

"It had made her want something other than vengeance."

"And so she clings to a man she despises on the burning concrete of her homeland, and she feels anything but home." Such a steady pain.

"She would sooner wake with him, drowsy and crumpled, in a sweet morning. But there were no sweet mornings. Not any more."

"He thought she was never so beautiful."

"They made his heart stutter in its deafening rhythm."

"Her liked her eyes when she was confused."

"He was never able to kiss her good morning like he so very wanted to." I almost want to cry. Years go by and still... So sad.

"Above all, he knew that she was honest."

"And after all, she was gone and all that was left was hope."

"And so he clings."

The whole thing, the whole circumstance, it's just so sad. Here the are... And then here she goes... And with it, everything except that small bit of hope he keeps inside.

Ah. I loved it. It was perfect. It was beautiful.
zatl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
this made me smile, like one of those 'that was cute' smiles.

I loved it.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well written. Very nicely done. Only for a moment in the beginning I thought it was Gibbs reminiscing - glad it wasn't. The perfect touch of longing for something, but not sure what since he's never had it.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
As much as I loved this story, I loved your note at the beginning even more. So true. I don't know how I'm going to make it another month!
kristina chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
wow... so beautiful
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Good little story!

Very nice introspection and study on what those words could mean!
pimmyjalmergrl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
gremlin2318 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved this short little fic. I too cannot wait to see what they bring us in season 7. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
bittersweet and angsty. LOVE.