Reviews for Under The Influence
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was great, well written and of course I love the hint at the pairing. I like the wrist thing at the end and it did seem more likely than her fast recovery. All the different family interactions were great.
Kezz26 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I was feeling a bit down today. I had just watched The Good Wound on DVD, and I realised just how much I am going to miss the show on TV. It was by chance that I came across your story because I wanted to see if there was any good fiction out there that would help to fill the void.

Well, I found this one and I have to say I am impressed. It is well written, and it certainly makes more sense to me then the televised version that we saw of Sarah's miraculous recovery.

I also really like seeing your version of the Sarah/Derek relationship. Again, it was plausible and it added a warmth to his personality that is sometimes missing in the show.

In summary, I am looking forward to seeing more of your work. Please continue!
fairedust chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I agree with you. This seemed to be a much more logical accounting of events from the time Derek took her from the hospital; until he managed to get her home again. His feelings seemed to really fit too.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
great story, loved it. love this pairing. more more more!
The1Russter chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Excellent story. I love fan fictions like this that fill in some of the gaps between episodes. Fantastic!
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
An interesting fill-in-the-gaps story for The Good Wound. It's quite well written, with just a bit of a medical emphasis - I'm not much on that side of things, so I haven't got much criticism for your story. Sorry.
jayJ530 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was very good. It's always bugged me how fast Sarah kept healing from all her wounds. I like seeing a more realistic scenario of what the healing process would have been like. Plus I was very upset when Sarah and Derek never talked about the whole Kyle revelation in the show. So I was glad to see it in here.

Great story. )