Reviews for Honour Amongst Snakes
Esin of Sardis chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
one word: EPIC
esin
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 32 . 8/5/2012
jfeheggt that was such a brilliant and an epic story! If I had to rate it from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I'd give you a 3487595843039 :D thank you for entertaining me with such a brilliant story
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31/2012
I really don't like to review stories because I find it to be a waste of my time. However it was a must for this one. This story was spectacular, probably one of the best I've ever read on here. Magnificent, really.
DracosGryffindorPrincesss chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
DUDE. Freaking finally it's about time someone wrote a good Lucissa story THANK YOU!
katiemarie090 chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
You kinda lost me on this chapter. Narcissa wasn't a Death Eater and I personally can't believe she has enough hate in her heart to become one. I hope this isn't a pivotal plot in the story, because I may find it hard to follow.
CarOline Everdeen chapter 25 . 2/25/2012
Amazing chapter! I loved it! Your story is very addicting I've been up all night ;)
JisbonProductions101 chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
Sorry I didn't review on the other chapters but I recently made an account and I would like to tell you that this's story is amazing!lucissa is my favorite couple and this story is really good! I love how Lucius would die for Narcissa and I love the idea of the promise ring! It's also cool to see how it would be if narcissi was a death eater and I also love bell in this story! Particularly its this chapter that I like! Xoxo :)
Cathielle chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This story was ever so lovely to read, wonderful couple they are, and...legit writing :)
Jemennuie chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
*Bookmarking*
Jemennuie chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
Bookmarking the chapter I'm on :)
Jemennuie chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
Cute chapter, although I'm surprised they even acknowledged Andromeda's existence.
Jemennuie chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
The promise ring was a creative idea, as was Lucius's phrasing of the promise.
Jemennuie chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Haha, with that last line I now have an urge to see Andromeda appear in the story XD
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Ah, I thought the other woman would be Alecto Carrow. Interesting to see where this will go.