Reviews for Honour Amongst Snakes
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Hahaha, the restaurant scene was pretty good; I was wondering what it was that Lucius would have ordered.
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Loved the witty conversation between Lucius and Naricssa in this chapter.
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 32 . 8/4/2011
okay so i should start off by saying that i read this entire story in one day. well technically, when i finished it was 1 AM over here... but you know what i mean. i've only ever done this for one other story and i'm pleased to say that it was about Lucius's grandson and the female offspring of two-thirds of the Golden Trio. lol )

secondly, you are an AMAZING writer. when the hell is your first book coming out? i will be buying it.

i just love this story. i mean, really i do. very interesting couple to write about and sure as hell interesting for me to read. never really read a secondary couple fanfiction but it was a smart idea. haha. you made me believe that Cissy and Lucius could have possibly met like that. oh and i love all their rebellion moments. (Like i said before, Queen? Ahhh!) i like where you ended it and i love how you pushed the fear that Draco could have been the chosen one... lol it's possible.

so once again great job! i look forward to reading some other pieces of yours. thanks for writing this awesome story.
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
Draco...
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
sexy as hell tango, free drinks all night long, AND Queen? sounds like my kind of engagement party! oh if only Draco knew how crazy his parents were...
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
...awwwwwwwwwwwwww!...
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Screw the fact that he's one of the Voldy's most loyal followers. this was so sweet.
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Lucius Malfoy riding a bicycle. wow. bet Voldy didn't know that! lol. i love the ending
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
i'm loving this!
lahmrh chapter 32 . 6/9/2011
I really liked this. :) I don't usually read stuff about the Malfoys, but you actually almost got me feeling sorry for them. Good job!
evillygood chapter 32 . 2/20/2011
great job! I love your petrail of the two! Sorry for spelling!
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 32 . 7/31/2010
That was great.. They're evil.. yet they love each other.. it's sweet really.
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 24 . 4/20/2010
i really like this story but i dont really think Bella would do that her younger sister, i mean i always pictured that she and her younger sister would have a stronger bond

well written though
Dejsha chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like this; I like Lucius's emotions. Great chapter.
noeru K chapter 31 . 1/4/2010
I love this! Quirky Narcissa was different for me but still very good. I've been following this with interest, everything is written so smoothly and is flawless! Continue please! Oh and as a side note, I have realised that anonymous reviews are disabled..you might like to enable them for more reviews as most people can not be bothered logging in! Well, happy writing

noeru K