Reviews for You Don't Know Me
Bookworm 11114 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really. . . great and cute and wonderful.
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow. So sweet, so good. Amazing job :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love the way you're writing as if telling someone what they're doing :)

Namine and Roxas seem so cute together already...

Has Namine been hurt?

Yep bruises as well... and then lies, Roxas do somthing!

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE USED TO IT! -.- *angry at Namine's father, not her

:( Namine hurts herself? Hasn't she been hurt enough?

Yay Nami's there to cheer Roxy on :D

Aaw he owned that competition and now Nami has come around and everything's happy :D
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was really well-written! I love it!

Keep it up, this was great!
MonkeyGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow, I just found this one shot and I loved it. I actually felt to cry.

Roxas and Namine are already amazing, but the way you wrote them was just fantastic. And they were very adorable.

I especially love their promise about Destiny Islands. It is just adorable, and amazing...it was really really good.

When I found out about Namine's dad, I felt so sad. It was so depressing to find out that she lived like that, but Roxas was able to make everything better.

And I absolutely love the fact that he fell for her so easily. I mean, it's adorable. :)

I also enjoyed reading this story because of the way you had written it, as in the point of view. It was like a mix of first person and third person, and I really enjoyed it. Maybe I'll try writing a story like that one day. :)

I don't know what else to say except for the fact that I feel in love with this story. It was just...wow. I can't even explain how much I loved this.

Lebrezie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A tear just feel down my cheek.

A fanfic hasn't made me cry in years, but this. this was amazing.

when he saved her for the first time that is when my heart clentched.

when he held her as they slept thats when I smiled.

when she ran away from him that's when the tears pooled.

and when he saw her again that's when the tear feel down.

{just to give a play-by-play} haha

this story really was awesome. you are very talented, and I would call it a crime if you stopped writing.

I wish I could read more of your work tonight, but its late, and unfortunately I have school in the morning.

farwell, and goodnight.
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aw, this was so awesome! I loved it! Fave
elSarah chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This.. is SWEET.
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
aw! it was soo cute! second person is something i havent seen in a long time and i bet its hard to write, so good job!

"the butterflies in your stomach flutter wildly like they’re on steroids" best mental picture of butterflies ever. period.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Can I just say coddles to you for writing such an awesome one-shot. One-shots are quite difficult to write and enjoy, I think it deals with the fact that you only have one chapter to work with; besides multiple ones. It was such a cute concept too for something that came to you over one night.

It was different to be reading this chapter in a almost first person/third kind of mix. I really enjoyed it though, and the description you gave to the settings or surroundings was just well written. I actually could imagine the whole scene come to life. I really envy how you use different words too, so it won't seem like you're repeating yourself. Again; I envy you.

I love how Roxas just falls for Namine from the moment he sees her. The whole 'love at first sight' proved to be once again a perfect set-up for two people to fall in love. Thank you for giving such a meaning back to us; and with such a perfect pairing too! XD

My heart went out to Namine to discover she has such an abusive father! It seems like your writing style is changing by the minute. You're definitely taking more of a darker aspect to your stories; but there's nothing wrong with that. It just shows that your maturing in your writing.

I'm glad Roxas was able to save Namine from such a dangerous life, but I must say; I was disappointed in Namine for reducing herself in cutting her wrist. They even broke their friendship that was so close in becoming something more! DX

Still though, a happy ending wasn't far.

Roxas and Namine got back together during the competition, which made me really happy for them. I love the whole promise thing of having a better life together in Destiny Island; it makes their love seem even more real.

I hope you get more inspirations in writing another one-shot.

You have been reviewed by yours truly,

Kiome-Yasha 8D 3
Antiyaoifan chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
this is wonderfully written and cute to read! i loved it!
Naivette chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw! Fluff and angst and then more fluff! Wonderful!

I like how you wrote in second-person narrative. I haven't seen a story written that way in about a year now, and I'm always looking. xD

You did very well. Great job!
ioncewasspellbound chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
you are an awesome writer

and i love how songs inspire you to write stories

i'm like that too, only i've never written a story inspired by a song -_-

well i love Namixas fics almost as much as sokai fics, and this is amazing! Keep up the good work!

P.S: Are you still doing 'Shine'? Because that is one of the best Namixas fics i've read so far!

P.S.S: Pls read 'New Story', by me, even though it's not AU. Just...tell me if it's as rubbish as i think it is, pls!
Craxuan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
o_O, what a past. I wonder why Namine can't remember at all.
Handwritten chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow - I usually don't like stories about abuse, but I found this one a brilliant exception. Did Namine go back to her father's after the first time Roxas took her to his house? o:

This point of view is a nice change. Roxas is like the perfect young guy in this story XD Aw!