Reviews for Potter's Luck
Thorilian chapter 13 . 2/27
I have a favourite line from your story it made me laugh so much;
Going naked in the sun sounded great, until those dangly bits were burned to a crisp.
Lol
jupimako chapter 18 . 2/26
That was a really interesting story. It certainly had its fair share of action. Thank you! There were a few chapters that threw me off at first but everything made sense in the end. I think going back and reading it a second time will be my next option. I will admit to liking the ward building / breaking and the romance over the mpreg and birthing scenes, but I enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This is an intriguing story! Love your characterizationis and cannot wait to read more - but I have other work to do that I have sadly neglected for too long, as this was so bewitching!
aiower chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Finished!
JaylaCaine chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
Oh this last chapter was just amazingly funny. Nice last line.
Aire5 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
n.n
EdenAthene chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
"What rose from the ground was amphomous," the last word should be "amorphous" as in: formless. I know this is Really Late, but I just spotted it now while I was re-reading some of my favourites. :-) Eden
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Bahahaha! OMG Lily made the toy 'real'! What a determined child. I'm happy this fic was rec'd to my group. It was an unusual, fun and unique read.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Holy moley! This kid has so many names! More last names even than first names haha! That many pieces in here, she can only be Ravenclaw (or, you know, maybe I want her to be Ravenclaw lol)

I love that Harry knows anyway and got to meet Snape in Purgatory :)
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Did anyone take a picture of Skeeter being arrested? OOOh, I hope someone took a picture!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
The idea of such a trunk is AMAZING! I LOVE it! Great way to end chapter 1! :)
GeorgeBoo chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Honestly, this was an amazing story. I was hoping Nash would be Severus from the very start (well, he's not exactly Severus, is he?- I wish we got a bit more of the real Nash, but I'll take what I've gotten!) The story was cute! (that's totally a compliment, by the way), and I loved Harry in it, or should I say Brian?

Can't wait to read more of your stories, and I think it's kind of awesome that your not writing a sequel because this just feels like the perfect ending for the story. Sometimes people end too quickly or keep going on, but this was absolutely perfect.
Guest in Europe chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
The A23 would have huge gap... you've located your story in Essex and the A23 is in Sussex.
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I have just started reading this, on the recommendation of Zarathustra, whose stories I greatly enjoy.
However, I feel I need to 'get something off my chest' before continuing. The introductory 'blurb' about BeST and this amazing team of betas and authors seems to be asking for trouble. Only half way through the first paragraph I note the American spelling of curb (Brit: kerb) followed by the British usage of the word 'boot' to describe the luggage compartment of a car. Americans would say 'trunk'... so, a bit of consistency might be helpful. Is this story using an American idiom or some other?
Shortly thereafter, I stumble across 'birds nest-haired teenager'... nest-haired... and this has been beta'd by a fearsome punctuation expert?
On a content note ... Kilbridie has a definite Celtic feel about the word... Essex is in and around London... misleading the reader into thinking we are out in the wilds of Scotland before clarifying that we are in peri-urban England. I did a mental double take and had to re-read the paragraph when I realised the setting had changed entirely from the impression created at the beginning.
Hmm.
To be honest, I wouldn't normally bother making such an extended critical comment; this is fanfiction and people write and read for personal satisfaction. But when a writer sets themselves up as being a cut above the run because of the fantastic beta team I sort of expect the obvious errors one finds all over fanfiction to have been eliminated. To be fair, even Zarathustra has a fair smattering of misplaced or missing apostrophes and they're/their errors.
To steal a metaphor I once heard, your profile pages write cheques that your written language doesn't seem able to cash, irrespective of the brilliance of the plotline.
JlovesGaara chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Wow that sure was a bitch of a birth! I was squirming for a while, praying that Brian and the baby pulled through. Thanks for not making me cry and want to throw tomatoes at your face. :) But, argggh! All in all, a fantastic and wholly original read for me. To have the main characters be Severus and Harry, yet not them at the same time was just mind-blowing and incredibly interesting to read. Your back stories for these characters were detailed, graphic, and enthralling as well. You never mentioned that this was an mpreg story until Brian was already pregnant (or maybe I missed it somewhere) but I am so glad it was! I love mpreg stories so much. I am sure there are many other things in this read that I loved, but I can't think of them right now since it is 3 am and I really wanted to finish reading this. Keep up the fabulous work, you are very talented.