Reviews for FALLEN GODS
Zezorock 178 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mustang's Inferno chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I think that so far, your english is very good. Some words like "We too" should be replaced with "Us too". I think that you can speak better english than most americans, sadly. I can not wait to read the rest of the story!
fondofU89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
It's good to know that you're back on track, Eris. I wanted to advance on the latest update but I think it wouldn't do justice to this wonderful story that you've written. So I'll be starting in Chapter 1 again. I've read this last year or maybe even two years ago, I didn't have a fanfic account back then.

This chapter always did give me a rather melancholic feeling for some reason. Something that I used to believe in a lot turned out to be a lie..? That is hard for a person who is already getting a lot of stressful things on his mind (Allen). That was a very sweet of Road very in character for her to say and do.

Brigette Janine chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
A chapter!

Exposition on Cross and Maria's relationship, yay! This is a really great backstory, it's so interesting. Monthly updates are better than indefinite hiatus ; yeah...

Maybe some update on Allen's situation next?

spensersbest chapter 35 . 10/10/2010
Brigette Janine chapter 34 . 9/20/2010
So much tension! It's great. As to your question on Link's phrasing in the early part of the chapter, yeah, that's how it is in English. You have a really great hold on the language.

So it's just overall an awesome chapter, Link's having his faith in Leverrier shaken a bit, Christine's confused, Kanda-chan's REALLY confused, and Cassandra. I almost shouted when I read the part about her and the finder, that caught me way off guard! I have to say, though, I'm getting attached to Cassandra and I feel like I'm beginning to understand her better.

As for the story overall, I think it's going great and you shouldn't let people get you down if you like the story. (I've been getting some really nasty feedback on Silent Music, mostly about Krys,but I don't let it get to me too much.)

From what I know of you via FF and dA, you're a good person. So don't be miserable, try to be happy!

Hope this made your mood a bit better D

Brigette Janine chapter 32 . 8/24/2010
oh, dear absolute chaos. Great job. Humor isn't your best, but it's still really funny D

I can't wait to see what happens when the plot gets serious!

Brigette Janine chapter 31 . 8/13/2010
I'm sorry I didn't review! I'm at camp and my internet reception is spotty. Wow. Amatus scares me a lot now. He's CREEPY! Poor Knada-chan. He's heartbroken. And Cassandra's not helping! Can't wait to hear more about Road!

spensersbest chapter 31 . 8/9/2010
uh sorry i would say
spensersbest chapter 29 . 7/17/2010
nice story i am blown away by this story
MnMsRoK chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Brigette Janine chapter 29 . 7/14/2010
Update! Yay!

I can't help you with the tragedies...I haven't finished either, so I say MacBeth is the best tragedy. Witht the comedies, I'm siding with Amatus. Midsummer over Twelfth Night.

Gah. I actally feel bad for Leverrier. A bit. Not a lot, but it's there. That's such an interesting plot twist. I sense, he's goingto defy the Pope, and not kill Allen? Maybe? Don't kill the moyashi!

So many interesting new occurances...can'[t wiat for the next chapter. And Yay deviantART!

spensersbest chapter 28 . 7/8/2010
well to be honest i dont like critics so i read all the chapters again. i like casandra/angel. is angel gone forever or is she comin back
Eris-92 chapter 28 . 7/4/2010
Here guys is the link for my msn blog with the pictures and the comments. For unknown reasons it didn't appear at the end of the chapter '''

. /
spensersbest chapter 28 . 7/4/2010
sorry for the misunderstanding but all the advice and help i can give you is to try your best with the story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »