Reviews for Forgive & Forget
karia curtis chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was awesome. I loved it and I didn't know that joey and seto were a couple. Hey can you try doing a spirit shipping story for judai/jaden and Johan/jesse please?
alexis chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So hot I practically came just from reading it you should write more
supersteffy chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was cute! I liked it a lot.
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Soo cute :)
Suika Yuki chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love it! Its a combination of a lemon and utterly complete cuteness. And Tea got what she deserved. I don't like her when she's in a couple. Please continue writing fanfics!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nyaw Cute :D
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ha Ha loved it :)
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I, um, was totally not expecting my panties to be ruined today.

Also, yay puppyshipping! That was a nice touch. Kaiba's character seemed very accurate, it made me giggle a bit.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Sad as it is, I can still picture Tea as an easily-slighted person. This was very cute, though.

VRC-FRC-FTC chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story! I love the way you wrote it!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Own they're so cute making up for the best
seximonki chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
woo! Great fic! Nicely writtin and no grammar/spelling errors that I noticed. And totally hot too!
Merodii Seisakusha chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
-orgasms- wow! i loved it! you write so fluidly! i loved the way that you put Joey and Seto together at the end _ they're so cute. but not nearly as much as Yugi and Atem _
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was wonderful! It absolutely made my day! As a shy catholic schoolgirl, this is about all the action I can get! (no, not all catholic schoolgirls are whores, we actually brag too much. I'm a flipping virgin! I've never even flipping kissed a boy! Okay, back on topic...) I loved this, and Yami totally needs to mind-crush Tea...:)