Reviews for Driving Lessons
harley chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
plz do the highway one I wanna know what happens
YaoiLover7539 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
highway...? PLZ
kikyo chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
plz more and plz make chapter when their on the highway
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow, amazing :)
Nordra88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Atem's good student when there is right kind of treat :)
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved it, Yami learning to drive, hilarious!
VRC-FRC-FTC chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great stories! Love the lots of detail! Keep making them!
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hot and cute and funny.. Like Yami :D
Guardian of knowledge chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Perfect ... (I know, I'm such a pervert, but;) This is a perfect midnight-lemon! Just before you go to bed, you need something sweet and sour at the same time, and this just fits perfectly no that description!

Bravo *claps* This was some serios awesomeness _!
xyugiohluvrx chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aw! That was hot. /
Siberia Mueko -aka- Monkey chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This fic was wonderful but the whole time i was waiting for a knock on the window. Of a Domino police officer which turned out to be someone that yugi and yami that would be so awkward.
Natoya chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*giggles* Haha, well that's one way to get someone to drive! Hee hee, I liked this take on Yami's experiences in the real world. Hee hee, I do wonder what Yugi will do to get Yami on the highway; that might be interesting! *laughs* Loved the lemon! It was so hot! Awesome fic!
YeiYai chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh my god, i loved it! This is very creative and so hot! You have talent! Please write more! Including maybe a sequel to this...on the high way. please! -glomp-
Just A Mirage chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Very Nice ;) I loved the lemon, I bet Yugi could get Yami to do just about anything like that haha.
tavia454 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
M, Yummy! I do wonder though just what Yugi has in mind for those highway driving lessons...and if Yami will be able to hit that 45mph lowest speed limit when merging into traffic! *laughs* Sorry, had some moron in a driver's training car think it was okay to enter the highway at 25mph and it was a choice for me between darting across 3 lanes of traffic or getting a semi-truck up my ass at 70mph. A little on the annoying side. Anyways, on to the favs this one goes too. Loved it! Always!