Reviews for Cleansing Rain
ryogalovesukyo chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
hi there! i am re-reading fanfics... and i wonder if you will ever update this soon. this is one of the best. i think this story has big potential to be really good, like some of my favorite authors in here... please update when you can. this is really good. thank you.
milktea5 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
please update! i love it
88 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
HONESTLY, IVE READ THIS BEFORE! BUT WHENEVER THERE IS AN UPDATE, I WAS USUALLY ALWAYS TIRED, AND MAYBE DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TILL THE LATEST UPDATE, BUT ONLY READ THE PREVIOUS NEW CHAPTER, OR MAYBE WANT TO SEE MORE PROGRESS ON WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, BEFORE I REALLY SAY SOMETHING REALLY REALLY GOOD ABOUT THE STORY,... I WAS GLAD YOU CAPTURED SO MANY THINGS ABOUT THEM. WHICH I ALSO THINK THE SAME WAY.. FOR EXAMPLE HOW RYOGA IS SO COMFORTABLE AROUND UKYO, AND I THINK HE COULD GROW AS A WHOLE PERSON, JUST BY BEING WITH HER, I CANT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS A LOT! I ALSO LEARNED SOMETHING NEW AS WELL, ABOUT RYOGA AND UKYO, LIKE HOW THEY WERE A LONER ETC, AND THAT MAKES THEM TREASURE THE FRIENDSHIP EVEN MORE, AW! I LIKE THE DEEPNESS IN THAT, AND THE REALITY IN IT THAT REFLECTS THEIR CHARACTER. THAT'S THE MANY REASON WHY THEY REALLY SUIT EACH OTHER AND WHY I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH FOR EACH OTHER. THERE IS MORE BUT I WONT WRITE IT ALL DOWN, ANYWAY, ALL I CAN SAY AGAIN IS, . I LOVE YOUR MIND! ! AFTER READING THIS AGAIN AFTER A YEAR, IN ONE SITTING TILL CHAPTER 4 WHICH I HAVENT READ YET! THIS STORY IS REALLY GREAT! I SWEAR! YES ITS ALL CAP! CAUSE I WANT YOU TO UPDATE PLEASE! UPDATE THIS, AND I WILL NOT PESTER YOU... JUST UPDATE OKAY! HAHAHAHA
88 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
COME ON! PLEASE UPDATE THIS ALREADY! I WILL SOON PUBLISH A RYOGA AND UKYO STORY, IF YOU UPDATED AND FINISH THIS! PLEASE! I LIKE HOW SLOW THE PROGRESS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
pinklover101 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
What does he mean no one's ever called him cute? I called him cute the first time I saw him! Not as cute as Ranma mind you, but still! Oh, this is a great story by the way. Keep up the good work! _
Sony89 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
a wonderful story!

ryouga and ukyo are so in character, your writing is really good! continue :)
anyahibiki chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I really like this story, I hope you update soon.
Shadowda chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
This is an excellent story and written expertly. I like that you are telling a great story but have not lost the chacarters of who Ryoga and Ukyo are. He is still shy, lonely and emotionally scarred, and she is very similar but in a different way, yet the path they are taking are very believable for who they are.
TheonLee chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I'm enjoying this y'know. I gotta say I'm liking this pairing more and more. Keep going! I'll be anticipating for more. :)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Hm very good _
Pchan Uchan RYOga and UkYO chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
interesting, and just like the others! i love the pair
snow leaves- my real name chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
i love it, and the pairs
justforcomment chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
i started to love this pair again! ryoga and ukyo! so cute/hot together
justforcomment chapter 1 . 9/3/2010