Reviews for The Shield at her Back
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/4
This story is absolutely amazing... Goosebumps... Love it..
jk chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Love love love this fic!
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Okay the whole talking about the what ifs of death... kinda freaky especially the whole clothing that held the shape of someone who ceased to exist. Very well written!
Placement chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awsome story
delia84 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I think this is the best one-shot I've read — honestly. Would love to see you write more!
Megwill chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow! The whole thing is just amazing :) You did a wonderful-excellent job with it.
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
O_O -_- O_O

Wow.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wow... beautiful, insightful... ahhh just right! :) Great job!
Meg chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Wow, good job on capturing the emotion...it's spot on except for the bit at the end...I have never thought of dna strands while laying in bed. Ha! Although, it's very Brennan and well written.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This story always comforts me. Thanks for sharing.
cantbeleiveimdoingthis chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I just found your stories yesterday, and have thoroughly enjoyed indulging myself with them. You are a very gifted writer. This one shot spoke to me the most, though. I guess because it is SO in character. I'd love to see this one continued. The follow up feelings and finding themselves together in the morning is just rife with possibilities. Thanks for the wonderful stories!
Smyser chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Beautifully written and very moving. Well done!
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I just had to drop you a line to let you know that I love your writing! This my favourite - I love it. More please ;0)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Really enjoyed this. Just what I needed for the night. Thank you.
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
WOW! Absolutely in-cre-di-ble! I love this! You are an incredible writer! I am actually speechless because I don't really know how to give you the well-rounded review that you deserve. I can't find one specific part of this ficlet to say "there, that part right there, is pure perfection" because the entire thing is pure perfection! I am honored to have read this piece of amazingness.

PS congratulations on the success of this ficlet! 65- well now 66- reviews on a one-shot is alot to be proud of