Reviews for Obsession
SchattenKatze'92 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was the hottest thing I have ever read, very well written, we need more! please write a continuation :D
IdaAreIda chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
You know despite all the rumors about Bill being a woman (or just very feminine) I found it amusing that Tom would bottom x)

I like this story, my first time reading a tokio hotel fanfiction. great job :)
Reni-is-ishida chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aaaaaawww! So cute! Both of them so cute! This is my first time i read tokio hotel's twincest fanfic. . This fic is so awesome! XDD
0928soubi at chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Oh, please write more! I adored this!
0928soubi at chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Definitely the best fic I have ever read for this fandom, grammatically and originality-wise. Loved it!
mamare chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I have to tell you that I haven't read a SINGLE twincest fic that I've liked but I swear to you I couldn't stop reading! You have such a natural talent with words. It left me wanting more before I even finished! Please post more soon!

missippi-twists chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
only 13? this is... sinfully delightful, really good job on this fic :) keep it up!
rastagirl97 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Whoa twincest stories usually leave me with a feeling of disgust but I found this highly entertaining tokio hotel is the bomb! I fouls of liked the story to end off a little diffrently but overall it was good.
spinningcity chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
and also, it's cool how it's Tom being in love and stuff, from his view, cuz usually most ppl (including me) see it as Bill being in love with Tom. i guess cuz he's more feminine and stuff... either way, it's amazing
spinningcity chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
omg. you HAVE to do more. like really. i honestly don't think there's anything like that going on between them but i still think these kinds of stories are interesting. and i LOVE this one. AWESOME 333
NecromancerEliza chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Okay... I am going to say that is one of the hottest things I've read in a while. I'm quite aroused from reading it! :D

Very good story, I loved it!
bayleigh445 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Omg you need to write more pronto.
koorimechick chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Aw! Poor Bill! He just wasn't made to top. xD Oh, but I loved it. And this needs to continue.
HappeDaez chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Oh..oh my goodness! This was the first Tokio Hotel fanfiction I've ever read. It's so good!
Velia Mineantea chapter 2 . 11/28/2009

Wow, I'm really enjoying your story. I must say I've found few fics where Tom is buttom, and I loved it. I mean, I loved the reason you gave tom to let Bill topped him. I agree with Tom, Bill won't resist that long before trying again.

I got caught by your story and now, I'll be waiting for it to continue...

See you.