Reviews for The New Arrival
Kdavid5 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
So excited to see an update! I will be reading if you continue - really enjoyed your other stories too - looking forward to more now that we see Richard's response.
Aku15 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! Please update!
RalexLuver chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Please update sooner!100x The story is not bad at all, and you're right! Richard does need a friend!
ZenedyZedaine chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
LOL! These chapters are amazing! Please update soon!
gash96 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010

PLEASE !

AND UPDATE "TORN" TOO !

PWEZE!

I DYIN'' OVER HERE JUST POS !
MonzaBird chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Awe! Sweet! I just love Richard.

Write more soon :))
ImLostForever chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i really like this story, its very well written. there are just two things that bother me so far: 1. alex is 16 in 2004, not 18, and 2. richard isnt that older than a university graduate... but i cant wait to read on!
PetiteDiable chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Really enjoying this story, will be interested to see how you will make it different from 'Torn'. Also noticed in your last chapter, at the beggining you accidently call Jessie, Missy, in one sentence lol Other than that its looking good,update soon :D x
Ilayda chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Your last chapter wasn't bad, I tried to review and kept getting an error :(

I laughed when she said she could write a biography on Karl!

I thought it was good, I like this story! Please continue it.

This chapter was nice, how sweet of Richard to let her sleep and carry her back to her house. Aww.

I wanted to let you know though that in this chapter you wrote Missy instead of Jessie: 'Missy gasped and picked herself up'
LadyLovegood chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I really enjoyed your story so far! I hope that you continue on with this story because it is great so far!
Apollo06 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
PLEASE continue, it's agreat story and this was a very good chapter.
Ilayda chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This is interesting, very cute! I like it. You should continue it!
Chet Gecko chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Its darling and fun, do continue!