Reviews for Sharing Sleep
Sara chapter 11 . 2/27
I swearI have read every single fanfiction on internet about Ron's return, and i swear this one is the best. Period.
chemrunner57 chapter 15 . 2/17
don't know why I never read this story before, but it was wonderful.
Lucy chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Cedric Diggory was the Hufflepuff seeker, not keeper.
super-sirius-saves-the-day chapter 15 . 9/14/2017
This entire thing was beautiful and I'm in love with it and I love you and there's just so much love inside me now and I don't know what to do with it! Your characters are ridiculously in character and it's fantastic because there isn't enough Romione fanfic out there and there's even less accurate Romione fanfic! So thank you for writing this and for making all of us Romione fans love you and your work! Seriously, I binge read this entire thing and I'm considering doing it again right now!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to checking out more of your work. Thank you.
Padfoot.45 chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
Awwww..this story is amazing. Come and read somma mine!
Joey chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
Every chapter was wonderful, a few brought tears to my eyes. You write them so well! Would love to see more
Joey chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
Beautiful xx
Rendy chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
Wow I'm only on chapter 6 but this is one of my favorite Ron and Hermione fanfictions!
Rendy chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Oh this one was lovely! So much innocence but you can see them falling for each other
Rendy chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
First two chapters are so cute!
LadyX33 chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
Gosh! I had been looking for something to take a break from Dramione fics and decided to try to find good Harmony fics. So happy I found you! Incredible, poignant writing. Love. Love. Love.
Annikah chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
isn't cedric seeker?
Anon chapter 15 . 1/1/2017
Omgosh! This was so cuuuuute! Argh! I LOVED IT! Bro this was amazing! Seriously! It was so fluffy and adorable! And Ron and Hermione are my favourite couple. But I have an idea for an epilogue maybe... What if you wrote wear they were asleep in bed- a few years later- and their kids came in or something? I dunno. Just an idea. Anyways great chappie mate! X
Legofiance chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
This was simply *beautiful*. The writing was gorgeous and the characterization a were lovely. You captured both Ron and Hermione so well. It really felt like I was reading parts of the book that Harry simply hadn't been around for, especially the later chapters (or maybe I just remember those better, haha). And they were so sweet to each other, and there were so many truly touching moments. And those touching moments, my favorite parts, weren't things they did, but things they thought. It was just beautiful. I can't think of a better word to describe it. It was absolutely brilliant to be able to hear events in Ron and Hermione's thoughts in the voices you created for them. I'm really glad you went back to Hermione at the end-don't get me wrong, I absolutely adored it from both their POV, but since you had several Ron POV chapters in a row, I was excited to see Hermione's voice come back. It was just amazing, and I had such a great time and got so much enjoyment out of reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with everyone!