Reviews for Sharing Sleep
ponderer chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Aw! This was great! Can't wait to see part 2!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Ooooh! I loved this scene! Like where you took it and am eagerly awaiting the next part!

:D
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
N'aww loved Hermione in this! :D
kjc1123 chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
I just read the whole story today and I loved it! Your characterizations are spot-on! Looking forward to your next update!
Kelly123 chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
Kissssssssssing next?

Maybe it is a "friday night, RHr and red wine" kind of evening...don't judge!
Kelly123 chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
"Because I..."

IFREAKINGLOVEYOURONWEASLEY!

Or something like that.

You are fantastic. I'm sure you are well aware of that, though.
Kelly123 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Oh this was beyond prec!

Snuggling, it's really the best, isn't it?
hmm chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
so are you TRYING to kill us? New chapter please :)
Romione14 chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
this story is SO well written! Pleassseeee finish it I cannot wait!
RonWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! Honestly, I've been waiting for this story to be updated for MONTHS (Chapter 14 was so short and didn't have any sleeping-though it was still fantastic, mind you) and I WANT YOU TO UPDATE. Pleaseeeee? Loveloveloveyou!
Yogababe chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Great story and I can't wait for you next update. Please keep this one at or near the top of the queue. Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent.
YouUselessReptile chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Wow!It's awesome!I can't wait to read the rest of the battle and the "sleeping" in between!
peoniequeen chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
so sweet luv iit more plz
RomansRoad chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
This was great! It's awesome how you got the complexity of Ron and Hermione's characters. I don't like when they seem shallow and are portrayed as nothing but bickering friends. Cannot wait to see the last bit of this! Congrats!
Memorandum chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
TMBlue

Thank you for writing this amazing stories. I haven't read this one before and I just loved it xD
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »