Reviews for Sharing Sleep
Kelly123 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Oh this was beyond prec!

Snuggling, it's really the best, isn't it?
hmm chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
so are you TRYING to kill us? New chapter please :)
Romione14 chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
this story is SO well written! Pleassseeee finish it I cannot wait!
RonWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! Honestly, I've been waiting for this story to be updated for MONTHS (Chapter 14 was so short and didn't have any sleeping-though it was still fantastic, mind you) and I WANT YOU TO UPDATE. Pleaseeeee? Loveloveloveyou!
Yogababe chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Great story and I can't wait for you next update. Please keep this one at or near the top of the queue. Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent.
YouUselessReptile chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Wow!It's awesome!I can't wait to read the rest of the battle and the "sleeping" in between!
peoniequeen chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
so sweet luv iit more plz
RomansRoad chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
This was great! It's awesome how you got the complexity of Ron and Hermione's characters. I don't like when they seem shallow and are portrayed as nothing but bickering friends. Cannot wait to see the last bit of this! Congrats!
Memorandum chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
TMBlue

Thank you for writing this amazing stories. I haven't read this one before and I just loved it xD
krynn chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Love, love, love, LOVE your story. So sweet and angst filled. All the right looks and admissions at the right time. Very well done. Youve written them so perfectly, and to me, it felt true to JKR's views of ron and hermione. Cant wait for the next few chapters. Loved the way u ended ch14 too.
SilverDoe23 chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Every story of yours is so beautiful that I don't know how you do it. I love this fic so much :-]
Yema chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Huh, hasnt this one already been posted? I loved to read it again though. :D
evol love chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
hooray! i love this fic, I'm so happy you updated! Looking forward to more.
Nesapuliata chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
I knew that this story was good after seeing it was yours. Your writing once again is so beautiful, that i'm almost sure this is what really happened. It's great that you are going to start finishing your stories.

Update soon xx
FlyingCarpet chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Cute start... I really liked how you managed to keep the innocence and still get the seriousness of situation right.

I can't wait to read the whole story since i always missed their moments while reading books :)

Great idea! :)