Reviews for Sharing Sleep
BiliusSue chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
"and he continued quickly, as if the rush of words was there ready to escape, and he simply had to push them through before he changed his mind." Nice set-up for the big smooch. There were at least 3 or 4 times in this chapter that I felt Hermione wanted to go in for the kill. You're like Hitchcock, you are :) Now I'll go lock Ms. Bates back in the closet so she doesn't bother you any more.
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
yay! I was so excited to see that you updated! This was a great chapter! I was kind of hoping you'd write the kiss, but this was lovely anyways.
RonScorpiusLover chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
I'm in love with you, and I mean that in the non-creepiest way possible, I swear.

But honestly, your words are fantastic (though, I must admit, I missed the sleep but I'm sure the next chapter will make up for it) and the characters are brilliant and everything's just great.

I know I've said this once or twice over the past six months, but PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
XxyellowmellowxX chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
New chapter! I've waited so long and it was worth it. This chapter was awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
Thank you for updating, I feel like I have been waiting forever, but it was worth the wait. It was such a wonderful update. I missed the sleep, but I am excited to read the next one. I am sure it will be magnificent. Please update it soon!

As for this chapter, I love how in character they were. Your interpretation of their actions and thoughts are always spot on! I loved the part with Hermione keeping track as to whose turn it was to make a move that was splendid! The part with her destroying the horcrux immediatly was perfect. I would not have wanted that any other way, with it coming at her or something like that. I also love how noble Ron was, it was really adorable. Him admitting he cannot open the chamber, and going first, and letting go of her hand to keep focus and the part where he told her about the locket. Seriously, this was a brilliant update and i really loved reading it, it is such a lovely story!
SirHerbertLemon chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
Love this story

Love this chapter

Thank you great job!
HeRonLove chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
TMBlue

Like i said before I am withe you as long as you are With Me I love reading your stories. I can't wait to see what you do next. Any update you do to any of your stories is always welcomed no matter how long they take.

Crystal
joker44 chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
AWESOME FIC! DO NOT STOP WRITING! XD
Stolen Quill chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
What a wonderful series! I just read all the chapters right now and I'm so glad I found this story!

Keep up the great work :)
Redconky chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
This is SUCH a great series - fantastic idea! I'm really enjoying it - can't wait for the remaining chapters!
Mary chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Hermione would keep track as to whose "turn" it was lol. I'm so glad that you're finishing up this story. I love it so!
jnic chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
you havent updated in so log! i'm happy that you did though! I love this story! update part 2 soon!
Avanell chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Great update! Loved the scene down there ;)
urbanmama chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
It could be the Percocet from my lovely new shoulder injury, but this made me cry, particularly this line:

"Because he's Harry Potter," Ron said, logic thickly entwined with his words. He finally looked directly at Hermione, and she could see how red his cheeks were, freckles less pronounced across the bridge of his flushed nose. "And I'm Ron Weasley."

I may not stop crying until I doze off to sleep.

Thank you for updating this. I know people go on and on about how spot-on your Ron is, but your Hermione is terrific. She loves her boy and isn't afraid to show him anymore. All of those little looks, touches, soul-baring gazes - they're just so perfectly IC.
fanfic that aged like milk chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
YESSSSS THIS IS BACK I'M SO EXCITED!

Plus you managed to fit in a Chamber of Secrets scene, interpretations of which I will never tire of reading! 33333

REALLY looking forward to the next one. YES!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »