Reviews for Sharing Sleep
Rendy chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
First two chapters are so cute!
LadyX33 chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
Gosh! I had been looking for something to take a break from Dramione fics and decided to try to find good Harmony fics. So happy I found you! Incredible, poignant writing. Love. Love. Love.
Annikah chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
isn't cedric seeker?
Anon chapter 15 . 1/1/2017
Omgosh! This was so cuuuuute! Argh! I LOVED IT! Bro this was amazing! Seriously! It was so fluffy and adorable! And Ron and Hermione are my favourite couple. But I have an idea for an epilogue maybe... What if you wrote wear they were asleep in bed- a few years later- and their kids came in or something? I dunno. Just an idea. Anyways great chappie mate! X
Legofiance chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
This was simply *beautiful*. The writing was gorgeous and the characterization a were lovely. You captured both Ron and Hermione so well. It really felt like I was reading parts of the book that Harry simply hadn't been around for, especially the later chapters (or maybe I just remember those better, haha). And they were so sweet to each other, and there were so many truly touching moments. And those touching moments, my favorite parts, weren't things they did, but things they thought. It was just beautiful. I can't think of a better word to describe it. It was absolutely brilliant to be able to hear events in Ron and Hermione's thoughts in the voices you created for them. I'm really glad you went back to Hermione at the end-don't get me wrong, I absolutely adored it from both their POV, but since you had several Ron POV chapters in a row, I was excited to see Hermione's voice come back. It was just amazing, and I had such a great time and got so much enjoyment out of reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with everyone!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Oh lovely portray of their feelings and nice concept... thumbs up. It was fluffy and sweet and genuine...
hpdude-4life chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
This story was so beautifully written, that it has easily become my most loved RHr DH fic ever, hands down, boom.
hpdude-4life chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
I think this was my favourite chapter.
Hermione's turn counting was perfect.
I love these two
hpdude-4life chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
Oh, Ron realising that love could set him free.. yay! :)
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
I never thought of that; of Ron thinking what if he still hadn't been back with them for Malfoy Manor. He'd already missed Godric's Hollow and all. Dang.
hpdude-4life chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
'It's disgusting how easy it was for you to get me back...'
These lines are awesomesauce.
hpdude-4life chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Lool Hermione could have hit Ron, hehe xp
hpdude-4life chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
'Take me, I'm yours..' Drake tune.
More references! And Ron being sly, that dog xP
hpdude-4life chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
My goodness I was so scared for Ron at the end! Certain that someone was gonna catch him. Phew
hpdude-4life chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
I love all the canon references, and the ones from the fic. I just can't deal with the perfection.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »