Reviews for Sharing Sleep
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Yes, Ron's Epiphany! xD
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Madame Pomfrey, being awesome, as ever.
They're growing! Ron felt Hermione's 'need' to be closer to him. Hermione asked if Ron only slept in beds with her. Ron said yes.. I'm totally fangirling
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
I can't get over how adorable these chapters are. Like, it's too much.
Hermione, you're amazing, just the way you are.. Love you Bruno
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Good ol' Madame Pomfrey, being awesome.
And Ron copying notes out for Hermione, seeing her late at night, breaking curfew...
Too cute
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This was adorable.
The bossy 1st year Hermione that we all know and love :')
mee chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
omg.. my heart is still pounding, that last few chapters were absoloutley perfect! i enjoyed every word it was really wonderful -
loverloverlover chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
This is an absolutely adorable fanfic. It made me smile in so many different places I loved it
ajdiafohau chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
These are really good
Zoe-Marie chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
That was beautiful! I am literally crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That was so sweet.
Kelbris chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
What a wonderful collection of missing scenes! The end was so emotional and perfect! You wrote that there was one more chapter to come, i know it's been a while, but i'd very much look forward to it, if you still plan on writing it.
Kelbris chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
After reading this chapter I was really confused about what your authors note in the beginning meant, so I took a look at some reviews for this chapter and just wanted to say that I can't agree with those complaining at all! This chapter was completely sweet and in the same mood/ considering development of course/ than the earlier chapters. I liked it a lot :)
Didn't realise that a character being naked after being injured would be a reason for a T-rating...
otomriddle chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Awwww, this was really really cute, even thought the always-crying Hermione. But this was ok too, because we got to see Ron 'save' her, just for a change. Really, really nice!
PhoenixFlame777 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
yay!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
really well written, beautifully shown characters, amazing story
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »