Reviews for Sharing Sleep
otomriddle chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Awwww, this was really really cute, even thought the always-crying Hermione. But this was ok too, because we got to see Ron 'save' her, just for a change. Really, really nice!
PhoenixFlame777 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
yay!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
really well written, beautifully shown characters, amazing story
Toaofwriting chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I love this story. It is so well written and beautiful! :D *snarf* I can't wait for the next chapter, but to be honest, this story could end here. It almost makes me jealous of Ron that he gets to have a relationship as wonderful as this. It's a little hard to believe that they would sleep together at twelve or thirteen, and I can't believe that they never kissed earlier after having those emotional scenes, but aside from that, I have no problems whatsoever with this. I understand you are sticking with the canon, but remember: The kiss in the Room wasn't neccessarily their first kiss, only the first Harry saw...maybe have a brief, tiny kiss in Chap. 13? Anyway, happy new year, and keep on writing! :)
Love-My-Musics chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was so perfect! Ronald and Hermione were depicted perfectly! Thank you!
epic how chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Thanks so much for this massive (and massively entertaining) work!
BlueDragon22 chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
Amazing story! I loved it!
belloftheballinbluejeans chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I'm sorry if I've reviewed before, but I ! #$$% LOVED this.
Best R/HR fic I've ever read.
By far.
I loved it so much I shared it on my HP facebook fan page.
That alright?
I'mma go read the whole thing again.
Kloveyoubye.
Rosie chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Please, don't forget about this story. I don't know what you were planning to put in the last chapter, but I know that I want to read it, because the rest of this story is just phenomenal.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
AWESOME! It seemed to really have Ron and Hermione in it, where as alot of people don't really write Ron very accurately. I love all of your work!
GingerPygmy99 chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
FAB !
bballgurl119 chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Very good, and seems true to character.
Holina chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Just read your whole story following the nomination on the romione awards tumblr and loved it! I devoured the whole story in one sitting :)
longlivehp chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
This story is so perfect
youcandoit chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Love this, and everything you do. Brilliant!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »