Reviews for Puppetmaster
melissa chapter 9 . 2/21
This story is awesome. loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Ooh! Very nice.
Mistycat chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Excellent story. You are good with the characters. It like your original characters and you have an interesting story line. I don't know how I've missed your stories but I'm going to make up for it now. Thanks for sharing your stories.
Rebegirl chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I think that this is a perfect story. First, I love a long story if it is well written, and you certainly don't disappoint. You kept my attention and kept me coming back for more. You had just the right amount of brotherly banter, drama, angst and suspense. There was plenty of hurt Sam and a fair amount of hurt Dean. You also managed to do the hurt/comfort thing without getting to sappy or having the guys be out of character. Thank you for the hours of entertainment.
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I'm thinking I want to see Dean wrapped in a towel. And I want to read the next chapter much more than I want to go cook dinner.
Jenjoremy chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is the type of story that makes me happy you finished it before I found it. I don't have to wait for the next chapter to post. Big smile as I push "next."
hyeonny chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Amazing as always. It was good fun.
martha chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
wow! so well written. a seriously creepy way to work magic and a gorgeously revealed mystery. thanks for a great ride!
Freya922 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
This was amazingly well done. The angst was ratcheted up higher and higher throughout, and the plot was believable and original! I love the character of Doc; they should've had her on the show for real. You are unbelievably good at capturing the essence of Sam and Dean, and the bond between them.
Freya922 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
You have got me so intrigued with this one... You're terrific at building suspense, and weaving the complex strands of this plot together. I'm dying to know what the heck is going on. Also, thanks for taking care of the "why the heck didn't they try to get Dean a donor heart in 'Faith'?" issue... It drives me nuts that they didn't overtly dispense with that option somehow in the episode. :)
Freya922 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I usually review multiple-chapter fics at the end, buy I gotta say you ARE adept with the cliffhangers, aren't you? Terrific description of the car crash and...darn it, I have stuff to do but I'm going to click on 'next chapter' anyway. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Amazing ending to this story. Great that Bobby's hunter friends arrived on the scene as there was no way Dean and Sam were getting out of there under their own steam and also no way they could do the clean up that was needed before the cops arrived. And great that Sammy didn't need another operation on his knee, though you have us the surgery fix with Dean's eye ... loved him as high as a kite! And what better way for both of them ... and the Impala (!) to recuperate than with another two weeks at the cabin, and don't think Sam or Dean would want to play Doc at poker, looks like she would beat them hands down! Perfect ending with the banter there, and Dean with a hook-up too, but can see Sam fighting Dean's efforts to hook him up too! And nice image too, Sam with pinned up jeans!
A really amazing story, would love to have seen this in the show ... or even in a Supernatural film!
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Wow, just awesome. Wasn't sad when Gaston's apparition took out Danny, Connor and Durrell, they deserved it and just loved how it was the spirit or apparition of Nick Haskell who took out Gaston, reclaiming his liver. Great that they all got their just desserts in the end. Some serious Winchester whumpage in those last couple of chapters, Dean is an injured mess on the outside and has serious drugs in his bloodstream and Sammy isn't much better ... plus it looks like his knee could be stuffed again.
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Wow, I'm just about speechless with this chapter, it was amazing! Sorry for short review but just have to get onto chapter 8!
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Oh cr*p Dean has been kidnapped and it's definitely not the FBI, my guess it could be the old man's men whoever they are. And could the old man be Michael Durrell, though that is a wild guess? And OMG 20 recipients who Gaston can tap into, the boys really have their work cut out. At least Bobby figured out the protection symbol for Sam to stop Gaston getting to him and he's sure going to need it as now he doesn't have Dean to watch his back. Hope Sam makes a phone call to Bobby!