Reviews for Puppetmaster
jubela chapter 9 . 6/22
Loved it! Brilliant idea with the transplants.
Shazza chapter 4 . 5/31
I am really loving this fic. It's a great case study combined with a lovely amount of h/c. I'm excited that I discovered it as a completed story so that I can binge read the whole thing. And now, on with the show.
whiteraven67 chapter 9 . 5/16
Best thing I've ever read! Fantastic story! Thanks!
Idreamofivan chapter 9 . 3/30
This was a lot of fun and the plot was very well thought through.
melissa chapter 9 . 2/21
This story is awesome. loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Ooh! Very nice.
Mistycat chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Excellent story. You are good with the characters. It like your original characters and you have an interesting story line. I don't know how I've missed your stories but I'm going to make up for it now. Thanks for sharing your stories.
Rebegirl chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I think that this is a perfect story. First, I love a long story if it is well written, and you certainly don't disappoint. You kept my attention and kept me coming back for more. You had just the right amount of brotherly banter, drama, angst and suspense. There was plenty of hurt Sam and a fair amount of hurt Dean. You also managed to do the hurt/comfort thing without getting to sappy or having the guys be out of character. Thank you for the hours of entertainment.
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I'm thinking I want to see Dean wrapped in a towel. And I want to read the next chapter much more than I want to go cook dinner.
Jenjoremy chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is the type of story that makes me happy you finished it before I found it. I don't have to wait for the next chapter to post. Big smile as I push "next."
hyeonny chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Amazing as always. It was good fun.
martha chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
wow! so well written. a seriously creepy way to work magic and a gorgeously revealed mystery. thanks for a great ride!
Freya922 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
This was amazingly well done. The angst was ratcheted up higher and higher throughout, and the plot was believable and original! I love the character of Doc; they should've had her on the show for real. You are unbelievably good at capturing the essence of Sam and Dean, and the bond between them.
Freya922 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
You have got me so intrigued with this one... You're terrific at building suspense, and weaving the complex strands of this plot together. I'm dying to know what the heck is going on. Also, thanks for taking care of the "why the heck didn't they try to get Dean a donor heart in 'Faith'?" issue... It drives me nuts that they didn't overtly dispense with that option somehow in the episode. :)
Freya922 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I usually review multiple-chapter fics at the end, buy I gotta say you ARE adept with the cliffhangers, aren't you? Terrific description of the car crash and...darn it, I have stuff to do but I'm going to click on 'next chapter' anyway. :)